Yaroog's humble beginning - art request thread

Yaroog

Terrarian
Hello Terraria community ! I am Yaroog. Nice to meet you all. Honestly, I come in due to the fact that I love this game (and really because of 1.3 !) Been playing quite a long while myself , and really I'm here just excited about all the new things around . While waiting then, might as well share to the community as best as I can. How I do it ? with arts ! I've yet to post more stuff around (normally I'm in dA however, just ask me elsewhere. not linking in this thread to keep things in topic at least).
Hope to meet you guys and do art for you all :) !

Art done so far:
Yaroog1.png Greenmorf.pngQuietBlade.png

Last edited:
Cool stuff! Would you draw me a scientist? I have lots of reference images in my signature.

Cool stuff! Would you draw me a scientist? I have lots of reference images in my signature.

Sure ! I'd like to add to the army xD (oh and pardon the noob question , but I wonder if finished work is posted here again or PM'd , etc. ...)
[DOUBLEPOST=1422291308][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice art man! you know seeing people draw awesome stuff makes me wish i could do it :)

thanks ! glad I give you that interest. You should sometime !

Sure ! I'd like to add to the army xD (oh and pardon the noob question , but I wonder if finished work is posted here again or PM'd , etc. ...)
Most people just post it here on the thread. But it’s mostly whatever you prefer.

Hmm, could I request my character? I can't screencap because my Terraria is kinda screwy right now, but he's got necro armor with the old helmet sprite, all dyed black with a dull gunmetal/silver cloak and obsidian shield (also black/dark gray). Weapon is a bone sword. I'll try for a screencap ASAP.
If you want we could do an art swap =3

I see you like Pokémon, hence the Froslass avatar. If you get the chance, can you give Bisharp a go?:merchantgrin:
Sure ! (also drew my avatar not too long ago xD so perhaps , expect it in this style maybe)

Hmm, could I request my character? I can't screencap because my Terraria is kinda screwy right now, but he's got necro armor with the old helmet sprite, all dyed black with a dull gunmetal/silver cloak and obsidian shield (also black/dark gray). Weapon is a bone sword. I'll try for a screencap ASAP.
If you want we could do an art swap =3
Nice sounding there , I'll go for it too! (and the swap sounds nice... if you can , go for mr. Yaroog there :3)

I shall post back with a number of stuff indeed

Last edited:
^ I have updated the description. If you have any requests, Skye, It'd be the last I'll take till I lift the On Hold status xD just too many things happening at once around irl. Don't worry, I'll get back to things soon enough ^^

^ I have updated the description. If you have any requests, Skye, It'd be the last I'll take till I lift the On Hold status xD just too many things happening at once around irl. Don't worry, I'll get back to things soon enough ^^
Alright, then hold a spot for me, but don't you have other requests? Because this is almost a month old thread and I see no finished work :c

Yes I do , and they're in queue (so this On Hold status will be opened up again when the following are done)
1. DarthMorf
2. QuietBisharp
3. Speedle
4. Skye

Sorry for the inconvenience ♣
Have you just been busy in the last month? Is that why you haven't finished any? Sorry if I sound rude, but I'm just wondering why I don't see any finished art in a month's time :c

Have you just been busy in the last month? Is that why you haven't finished any? Sorry if I sound rude, but I'm just wondering why I don't see any finished art in a month's time :c

Aw, don't worry about it. Yeah , last month was busier. To add, I would be generally slow because I do work a day job (I'd say it's at least 1/3's of my time in a week xD). Some days are easier than others, but I do my best to get myself back at things.

I will plan to overhaul a lot indeed soon ! so I can catch up with all you cool people

I'll have you draw a kitsunemimi, but details are unknown so far, as I have used up all my easy characters to draw. Are you okay with me giving you details? Or should I get a picture?

I'll have you draw a kitsunemimi, but details are unknown so far, as I have used up all my easy characters to draw. Are you okay with me giving you details? Or should I get a picture?

Hmm , I can work with any , whichever way that you can best describe what you would like would be good. Yes, your profile pickdoes help too ! or if you would like to have her in a different way , then perhaps you can describe it to me or send some picture (through link or so).

Back
Top Bottom