1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

Yay! Introductions. :\

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Coolfizz9080, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Coolfizz9080

Coolfizz9080 Terrarian

So I don’t completely understand why I need to get people to understand who I am but, if you’re told to do something you do it.

I have Three forms of Terraria: MAC, Xbox, And Mobile (Still waiting on Updates.) I mainly play Mobile because I can’t transfer my stuff between Games and my Mobile account Has a world where I grinded my way to get all legitimate items (including armour, and weapons.)

I currently just play with Mods (Calamity, Thorium, Etc.) on Mac because Vanilla Terraria is lacking any challenge before Expert Hardmode, Calamity has made by time playing Terraria a living Hell sometimes though.

On Xbox I have it I just don’t want to get started because of my laziness and lack of Items.

My GT for Xbox Is: Coolfizz9080
    Steam account: Borksheviks

I don’t know if this was the right format but hopefully this works as an Intro!

Edit: Completely forgot about my Switch Terraria (Buying it the day of 1.3 Hype)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. Defure

Defure Golem

Hey, welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time with us.

3. Coolfizz9080

Coolfizz9080 Terrarian

Thanks! I sometimes wonder If I told somebody to contemplate there life choices what they would think about first. Do you have an answer to that?

4. Defure

Defure Golem

I would try not to think about the mistake that is my life.

5. Coolfizz9080

Coolfizz9080 Terrarian

If you made a real mistake the entire Multiverse would be gone, so your life is perfectly fine. For Now......

6. Defure

Defure Golem

But wouldn't you say the existence of a mistake is a mistake itself?

7. Coolfizz9080

Coolfizz9080 Terrarian

If there was a mistake we wouldn’t be here so are you implying that this isn’t a real world?

8. Defure

Defure Golem

I'm saying that I'm a mistake.

9. Coolfizz9080

Coolfizz9080 Terrarian

Well In that case I’m going to dissolve along with everybody else in the multiverse (Thanos Snap: Puny.
    Mistake: Mass Extinction)

10. Gotcha!

Gotcha! Pumpking

Whew, the air is kinda stale in here. *cracks open a window and brings some positivity in here*

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

11. Coolfizz9080

Coolfizz9080 Terrarian

Positivity???? Never Heard if such a word.

12. Moor Al-Malik

Moor Al-Malik Eye of Cthulhu

Hey, hey, hey! Just here to say welcome. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Gotcha! likes this.
  13. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

WELCOME TO DA TERRARIA FORUMS MOD

Im trying to think of Chippy's intro, but i can't

14. Coolfizz9080

Coolfizz9080 Terrarian

Hello Terraria Enthusiasts?

15. Sockmonkey367

Sockmonkey367 Official Terrarian

0 yea that part

But im trying to thinkk of where he introduces his name. I'm thinking of the other James's intro (ThnxCya)