• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile Yo!

OptiPri

Spazmatism
Hello there!I am a dedicated Terrarian who has been playing for a few years now but just discovered this forum.I mainly play mobile but also play console.I will soon be getting the PC Edition and am very excited.I (personally) believe I am a decent builder and love to just farm Duke Fishrons with the Flarion.

OptiPri

Spazmatism
Also just a quick question,how do you change the thing from Terrarian to a boss beneath your name tag?

OptiPri

Spazmatism
Quick update,I know posting three times is like a taboo,but I just figured out the question I asked about the trophy system.I am going to have the Steampunker trophy eventually.I know this is random,but hi.

Top Bottom