PS4 Yoraiz0r's Spell glitch?

PawsNetwork

Terrarian
I've spent multiple hours trying to obtain this item and finally did. I was a fan of the exact due to it reminding me of nargacuga from monster hunter, to my dismay though. It seems to be glitched. I have removed all dyes, all armor, all pets, all Accessories. I have also moved it up and down to change the shape. From what I'm seeing the animation effect on the eyes seems to be... Folded in on itself? It also glitches around and jitters.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

This is a gif of how the intended animation works:
Yoraiz0r%27s_Spell_animation.gif

Here is the item working on pc, it is working normal:
unknown-4.png

Here is the item now on ps4, the animation is non existent and the trail is also not there, it also jitters and glitches around when jumping. Same jump angle.
Dp_GRm_A5_Xg_AEqhp_J-1.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/zora:red:hefuuma/status/1049473644395712512/video/1

I Decided to include a video since it's easier to show than explain.

Had a friend test this out for me on pc and the item is completely fine so this seems to be a ps4 related issue. And as the tooltip states that "whatever this item does to you is not a bug." yet this "not bug" is not present on the pc version.

Last edited:
Knew somebody was going to say that. Seems odd this issue is exclusive to ps4 and litterally only present on ps4 with the excuse of the tool tip.

It's litterally two completely different animations and glitches around like crazy. It looks nothing like the gif that was posted for comparison. The gif is how it's supposed to work, the Twitter video is how it's working. The animation cut off and jittery. So I'm not sure where you're getting "it looks fine to me from." Tooltip aside, I'm 99% sure through testing on platforms it's not supposed to function like that.

Tis why I continued to post more images to confirm that it's not working correctly. The first and last Twitter video was there originally whenever I originally made my post, the video I made which had the soul purpose of being uploaded here with the conjunction of the first gif was made on Oct 8 9:36 pm which was promptly uploaded here, your first message was posted yesterday, which was the 9th on 4:32 pm, say what you will.

Last edited:
I pulled this from the wiki, maybe this is the reason why it wont work properly for you

Visual effects
Yoraiz0r's Spell grants unique visuals that can be altered in unusual ways: It causes the player's eyes to glow red, along with a motion streak. The intensity of the eye glow and streak are determined by which accessory or social slot the Spell is equipped in: No glow is present if placed in the top slot, while a pronounced glow and long streak appear if placed in the bottom (fifth, even more so in the sixth) slot.

i have noticed this with a few items, such as cross necklace not showing up unless it is in the top slot, closest to your armor. or shackle not showing unless its on slot 2 (second from the top, under the armour) things lik shield of cthulu show no matter what, so do regular wings, but not dev wings.

Back
Top Bottom