PS4 You know what?

I'm so sick of this ridiculous game. Did they like, not hire bug testers before releasing the game? Why do creators do that? Release a broken glitched out game? Ever since the PC edition port to console the game has been disgustingly glitchy. When i first started playing the new version i was playing split screen. My god i have never experienced anything so awful. It'd take ten minutes for player two to join in, if the game allowed it. The screen would do the stretching thing. Just playing split screen caused the game to lag and have enemies teleporting around or you wouldn't be able to quick switch to something because the game wasn't registering you were clicking the button. Still does that on solo.

Then you got crap like items disappearing from the inventory. Oh boy. I am so Fing done with this game. I've had so much crap disappear. Random useless items, my picksaw numerous times, which wasn't to bad since killing the golem took like thirty seconds, stacks of items, and now. FOR THE SECOND TIME
My effin terrarian is gone. For the second time. I had to finish the celestial event to many times to count just to summon moonlord enough to drop the first time. Was enraged the first time i killed him because it look like ten or more kills.

Then i had to do it again. Would have just quit there but he was the last boss i needed to kill on expert. So i did it again. Finally got it again. Killed moonlord with his own yoyo and it literally disappeared like a minute after i killed him, after i opened his treasure bag and was sorting items. Again.

So you know what? I'm done with this crappy, glitchy, broken game.

I'm so sick of this ridiculous game. Did they like, not hire bug testers before releasing the game? Why do creators do that? Release a broken glitched out game? Ever since the PC edition port to console the game has been disgustingly glitchy. When i first started playing the new version i was playing split screen. My god i have never experienced anything so awful. It'd take ten minutes for player two to join in, if the game allowed it. The screen would do the stretching thing. Just playing split screen caused the game to lag and have enemies teleporting around or you wouldn't be able to quick switch to something because the game wasn't registering you were clicking the button. Still does that on solo.

Then you got crap like items disappearing from the inventory. Oh boy. I am so Fing done with this game. I've had so much crap disappear. Random useless items, my picksaw numerous times, which wasn't to bad since killing the golem took like thirty seconds, stacks of items, and now. FOR THE SECOND TIME
My effin terrarian is gone. For the second time. I had to finish the celestial event to many times to count just to summon moonlord enough to drop the first time. Was enraged the first time i killed him because it look like ten or more kills.

Then i had to do it again. Would have just quit there but he was the last boss i needed to kill on expert. So i did it again. Finally got it again. Killed moonlord with his own yoyo and it literally disappeared like a minute after i killed him, after i opened his treasure bag and was sorting items. Again.

You think the update is the worst, I get it. In an effort to try and help you, I’ll let you know that I’ve seen reports that indicate using the ‘build mode’ may be part of why items are going missing. I am not sure of the replication steps. If you decide to play, pay close attention to your items if you use ‘build mode’ as a workaround until Pipeworks can hand in their new hotfix to Sony when Sony opens back up. The missing items is on the list for being looked at and hopefully will be part of the hotfix.

The stretching of player one’s screen should have been fixed in the first hotfix that was released a week ago Monday.

Not any of this was happening while the QA team tested the update, otherwise it never would have gone out. A user base of millions will always have issues that never once cropped up in testing, and Pipeworks is working hard to track down the cause of the issues.

If you want to try and help make the update better, Pipeworks is listening to all feedback, both positive and negative, and are looking over bug reports. Sharing your detailed information can help them pinpoint where the cause of the issues are. You can send your info here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

1. I thinks the update is great and I’m sure the developers put a lot of work into it and if you can’t see that the you might be blind
2. People were asking nonstop for the update I’m sure they couldn’t even open twitter without having and insane amount of messages asking for the update
3. If you don’t like it the don’t play it, I’m sure nobody will notice you left

1. I thinks the update is great and I’m sure the developers put a lot of work into it and if you can’t see that the you might be blind
2. People were asking nonstop for the update I’m sure they couldn’t even open twitter without having and insane amount of messages asking for the update
3. If you don’t like it the don’t play it, I’m sure nobody will notice you left
Saying this doesn't help the situation.

I'm pretty sure you wanted this update really bad, I see it is buggy, but i always just suck it up and deal with it. It'll be fixed soon, there really is no reason to give up...

Back
Top Bottom