• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

You should make terraria 3D and add a 2in one compass one compass is for pointing home and the other uses for directions

I wondered what it would be like 3D since I was younger I know it would be one hell of a game 3D if you and Minecraft mixed it might be the top rated game out there it would be a whole new game level for people though it would have a lot of knots and stuff but it would still be nice

Peanut sus

Retinazer
I can tell you are a Minecraft fan, it is a good game, but making Terraria 3D? Pretty much impossible, try not to combine Terraria and Minecraft.

Top Bottom