your favorite item acquirements

Status
Not open for further replies.

theclownfish II

Retinazer
have you ever had those times when you really want something but you dont get it until later? i certainly have so what items did you want for a very long time and eventually got them and liked them?

i remember how i really wanted the frost brand, paladins hammer and inferno fork and when i got them i loved them and i use them ALOT. i also really liked how back in 1.1 when i got the angel wings i really liked them until i replaced them with my frozen wings then my ghost wings

Slime staff. Because no other item has a 1 / 10,000 drop chance -and- is completely useless xD
Preach.

I think my personal best acquire would be when I got my Reindeer Bells. I was scheduled to trade for them, but then I did the Frost Moon one last time for fun's sake and got them on wave 17. That was so exciting I almost fell out of my chair.

A close second would be on my first playthrough when I got my first Death Sickle. At first, I was like "What da heck is this thing?" but soon it became my most used weapon by far.

It took me a while to get the mega shark which I still use because of how cool it is. But the first weapon I head a really hard time trying to get was the demon scythe.(and the first one I got was broken)

Honeyed goggles for that awesome prehardmode flying ability.
Pygmy Staff back when Pygmys and Baby Slimes were the only minions. I dreamed about the day I would finally get to and defeat plantera and have my own little army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom