your unluckiest moments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WAR-THERAPY

Skeletron Prime
because today, when i was preparing for hardmode bosses with my hardcore character, the Destroyer spawned on its own (i hadnt defeated it yet). so i was like, "whatever", i will just spam my waterbolt while i spam the megashark and hope for the best (crystal bullets, and adamant armor... i wasnt too bad fortunately.)

battling the Destroyer without terrain preparation was super difficult, but i nailed it! it took me almost the entire night.
i went to the base, crafted the Excalibur for later crafting, and still had enough bars to do the leg armor.

untill, 40 seconds later, it was a SOLAR ECLIPSE. again, without terrain preparation. i was like ":red: this!" and camped on top of my house spamming whatever few rounds i still had. i ran out of ammo, and pulled out my mythril mage set with the golden shower and waterbolt. took some time, but i made it through almost dead, only 100 hp left, which is little for these kinds of events.

then, before i could properly compose myself, a Blood Moon. not that it was difficult, but it was a hassle. i just had been fighting and dodging things for nearly 30 minutes in a row... and YET another battle...

when the night ended, i crafted my True Night's Edge (only 1 broken sword dropped) and went to prepare the arena i was building.
the day went uneventfully, but when the night came, it was - you guessed - ANOTHER blood moon.

Alt-F4 fix'd.

what were your most hair-gritting moments?

You claim that it was your first time fighting the destroyer yet you have a megashark; and no, you didn't fight the destroyer with a minishark.

On My Hard Core Character I Had A Goblin Army Invasion 1st Day And Then A Blood Moon 1st Night. I Then Died From An Explosion Trap :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom