NPCs & Enemies Youtuber References

DaPielord

Eye of Cthulhu
I thought it was a good idea to make small references to youtubers in Terraria. This is just a basic idea, and any help would be appreciated!

PythonGB:
Dryad Dialogue: I heard there was a snake, who lived in a forest/mesa, that was quite good at surviving…
Dryad Dialogue: I heard there was a snake, who was somehow a lumberjack, that was quite good at surviving...
This references that Python is quite good at the game (which he is) and that he lives in a forest (Python Plays Minecraft) or in a mesa (Hermitcraft). Also, he is a logfella, hence the lumberjack.

Happy Days:
Cookie:
Sold by the Merchant for 10 silver
Consumable
Gives the Well Fed and Vulnerable effects
The vulnerable effect is a new debuff that increases the damage done by traps by 25%.
Also, the Golem Fist and Worm Hook both have a tooltip saying "Cursed by happiness". Thanks @Demogarose for the idea!

ChippyGaming:
New name option for the clothier: Chippy. Thanks @Demogarose for the idea!

BaumProductions:
New achievement, DOH MY GAWD, got by completing all other achievements. Thanks @Cyanogynist for the idea!

TheGullofDoom:
Angler dialogue: I heard there's a seagull of doom out there, but it's probably just a rumor. Thanks @Devintrainer for the idea!

Yrimir:
Stylist dialogue: I heard there was a guy who really knows how to look cool. I would like to be his barber. Thanks @SteveisNoob for the idea!

Ningishu:
Wizard dialogue: Have you ever met Izuna? Oh, by far the best wizard I have ever seen!
Witch Doctor dialogue: I have very high hopes with Yuri. I bet she will greatly complete what Izuna started. Thanks @SteveisNoob for both of these ideas!

That's all I’ve got for now! Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I support, but PhythonGB and Happydays isn't the only youtuber who plays terraria. so you should change it up a little. . . (maybe)

That HappyDays one is just brilliant.

Obviously Pedguin's needs to be penguin related.

Chippy should be a name option for the Clothier.

And this WIP comes for Yrimir;
Stylist said:
I heard there's a guy who really knows how to look cool. I would like to be his barber.
And these ones for Ningishu;
Wizard said:
Have you ever met Izuna? Oh, she is by far the best wizard I have ever seen!
Witch Doctor said:
I have very high hopes with Yuri. I bet she will greatly complete what Izuna had been started.

i take it back, Happy's should be a new tool-tip on the Golem Fist. "Cursed by Happiness" or something. (He is seriously cursed, just been watching the Huntress LP and he got 3 in a row!)

Back
Top Bottom