You've probably never heard of me. Ask Me Anything!

Alternatum

Terrarian
Hey guys! I know I mostly lurk and I hardly post anything (I blame university and general shyness for this), but this looked like a good bit of fun. Feel free to ask me anything, just stay away from overly personal or NSFW questions :p.

Hey guys! I know I mostly lurk and I hardly post anything (I blame university and general shyness for this), but this looked like a good bit of fun. Feel free to ask me anything, just stay away from overly personal or NSFW questions :p.
What's your favorite thread here on the forums, and why?

What's your favorite thread here on the forums, and why?

Hmm...tough question that I'm having a hard time narrowing down. I do like reading people's thoughts and opinions on different games and such, so I guess a lot of the specific game threads in the other games section catch my eye.

Also the heavy metal thread of metalness is pretty great, although infrequently posted to. I discovered a few awesome bands from that thread!

Hmm...tough question that I'm having a hard time narrowing down. I do like reading people's thoughts and opinions on different games and such, so I guess a lot of the specific game threads in the other games section catch my eye.

Also the heavy metal thread of metalness is pretty great, although infrequently posted to. I discovered a few awesome bands from that thread!
Neat, I mainly frequent the literature section of the forums so I've never heard of its existence. What do you find yourself viewing most on the forums, spoilers or suggestions or what?

Neat, I mainly frequent the literature section of the forums so I've never heard of its existence. What do you find yourself viewing most on the forums, spoilers or suggestions or what?

I mostly explore the off topic section. I try to stay away from spoilers and suggestions due to my experience on another forum, where that section was not exactly the nicest of places. From what I've seen though, this forum is drastically different so I may get around to frequently visiting those sections at some point.

Alternatum, lad!

Here's one for you - who's the most skilled Yu-Gi-Oh duellist in the TCF community, hands down (there is a right answer)?! ;P

Alternatum, lad!

Here's one for you - who's the most skilled Yu-Gi-Oh duellist in the TCF community, hands down (there is a right answer)?! ;P

Me of course! Muhahahaha! :D

Seriously though, compared to a lot of duelists in the TCF community, I suck. If only Normal Pendulums were meta...

Me of course! Muhahahaha! :D

Seriously though, compared to a lot of duelists in the TCF community, I suck. If only Normal Pendulums were meta...

I would say 'wrong answer!', if not for the fact that - well - you don't suck. Not compared to me, anyways; with my Tier 0 Trap Monsters and next-level Machines Union II!

Maybe Normal Pendulums will be meta when Ig:red:es come out, though. :(

To avoid dragging you too far offa the beaten path, uhh - favourite food, lad?

I would say 'wrong answer!', if not for the fact that - well - you don't suck. Not compared to me, anyways; with my Tier 0 Trap Monsters and next-level Machines Union II!

Maybe Normal Pendulums will be meta when Ig:red:es come out, though. :(

To avoid dragging you too far offa the beaten path, uhh - favourite food, lad?

Pasta. Hands down THE BEST food known to man. Whether it is Lasagna, Spaghetti Bolognese, <insert pasta type here> carbonara, Macaroni, so on so forth, if it's pasta I'll love it.

Pasta. Hands down THE BEST food known to man. Whether it is Lasagna, Spaghetti Bolognese, <insert pasta type here> carbonara, Macaroni, so on so forth, if it's pasta I'll love it.

Wow. Leinfors approves dis :red:!

OK, so I'm guessing Italian's your favourite type... but what about your least favourite? That's always more interesting. >:3 Chinese, Indian, Kyrgyz?

Wow. Leinfors approves dis :red:!

OK, so I'm guessing Italian's your favourite type... but what about your least favourite? That's always more interesting. >:3 Chinese, Indian, Kyrgyz?
Least favourite...I'd have to go with Indian. Yes, I do like Indian Curry but I vastly prefer Chinese & Japanese style curry. My tastebuds don't really agree with the majority of Indian cuisine sadly.

Do you happen to like Pokemon, or just any Nintendo franchise in general?

I loved Pokemon as a kid but now...I struggle to get through the main games. I really want to though, as the online battles look like a ton of fun. However the single player just makes me bored a lot of the time. It just feels like there's not enough of a challenge to the battles and most of the time the story isn't fleshed out enough to be compelling. I am of the opinion that Black and White was one of the best entries to the series just purely down to the fact it placed a heavy emphasis on its story. It made me compelled to play on and it made me care about some of the battles. Just my two cents on it. I will probably try Pokemon again sometime just to try and get to the multiplayer.

As for Nintendo franchises in general, I've admittedly not played a lot of them. I'm getting into Zelda slowly but surely and I'm loving it so far (playing through Link between Worlds and Twilight Princess), so I guess I'll go with Zelda.

I loved Pokemon as a kid but now...I struggle to get through the main games. I really want to though, as the online battles look like a ton of fun. However the single player just makes me bored a lot of the time. It just feels like there's not enough of a challenge to the battles and most of the time the story isn't fleshed out enough to be compelling. I am of the opinion that Black and White was one of the best entries to the series just purely down to the fact it placed a heavy emphasis on its story. It made me compelled to play on and it made me care about some of the battles. Just my two cents on it. I will probably try Pokemon again sometime just to try and get to the multiplayer.

As for Nintendo franchises in general, I've admittedly not played a lot of them. I'm getting into Zelda slowly but surely and I'm loving it so far (playing through Link between Worlds and Twilight Princess), so I guess I'll go with Zelda.
You played Twilight Princess?
If you're needing help, just send me a PM! I've played Twilight Princess multiple times, even on a three heart run right now, so I know what to do.

You played Twilight Princess?
If you're needing help, just send me a PM! I've played Twilight Princess multiple times, even on a three heart run right now, so I know what to do.

Thanks! I do prefer to try and discover things for myself when it comes to games though, only looking up a wiki or such if I'm really stuck and I've been trying to find the solution for hours. I will keep in mind the offer though! :)

Back
Top Bottom