Weapons & Equip Yoyo idea's.

larssnakes

Official Terrarian
I've always enjoyed the yoyo's in Terraria, being good options for melee user's all throughout the game. Here are a collection of my ideas for yoyo's, I hope you find them interesting! :)

1. The Oscillator:
A pre-Plantera yoyo that can be crafted with 70 Hallowed Bars, 15 Souls of Sight, 15 Souls of Might, and 15 souls of Fright. (Crafting recipe is a bit cheap for the strength of the weapon.)
The Oscillator fire's a random attack each time you pull out the yoyo. Each yoyo attack also last's for a certain amount of time.
Attack one: The yoyo slowly fire's mini probes that shoot about 1-3 lasers at enemies, then explodes. (Duration: 8)
Attack two: The yoyo simply fires laser's in random directions. (Duration: Infinity)
Attack three: The yoyo fire's tiny bone arms that home in and swipe at the enemy. (Duration: 8)

2. Code 3
a standard, pre-golem yoyo, the only difference is the low duration (8 duration) but an extremely long reach. (50 blocks)
the Code 3 can be bought from the Traveling Merchant when the Code 2 is in a chest or player's inventory.

3. Jungle's Wrath
A pre-Golem yoyo that can be dropped from Plantera
The yoyo fire's spores (similar to the Spore Sac) that home in on targets and inflict the Poisoned debuff.

4. The Wrap's
An endgame yoyo that rarely drops from the Moon Lord. the yoyo fire's toilet paper in a random direction, the fired toilet paper then bounces off the ground, and hit's enemies.

I hope you liked my ideas! Have a good day/night! :D

Back
Top Bottom