• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Pixel Art Zemmy's Pixel Art

What do you think?

• Nice!

Votes: 27 57.4%
  • You could improve (tell me how)

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Great!

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
Is this a Community sprite tread where anyone can upload their sprites? If so i got some cool ones inspired by LOTR (Lord of The Rings)

Orcish Archer.png

Orcish Archer
Orcish Soldier.png

Orcish Soldier
Orcish Trader.png

Orcish Trader/Mage
Urak-hai Troll.png

Urak-Hai Troll
Frodo Bagins.png
Hildigrim Headstrong.png
Samwise Gamgee.png
Gertrude Graymane.png
Lalia Hayward.png
Rosie Cotton.png

An assortment of Hobbits
Warg.png

Warg
Trade_Cart.png

Gondorian/Rohinian Trading Cart
Trade_Cart_Dwarf.png

Dwarven Trading Cart
Trade_Cart_Elven.png

Elven Trading Cart
Trade_Cart_Hobbit.png

Hobbit Trading Cart
Trade_Cart_Orc.png

Orcish/Urak-Hai Trading Cart

I hoped you liked these, if this seems like self advertising then I am sorry and if you like i will delete the comment.

Attachments

Freckles

Plantera
...i can see the request queue is empty, allow me to change that...
well if i may, i would like a rainforest gecko(the blue and orange one) armour set.
if you can, thanks in advance
and if not, i'm sorry for any inconvenience

Top Bottom