• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Zenith is now SORD

V0iD64

Terrarian
This replaces Zenith with the unspeakably :red:ty SORD
Capture 2020-05-31 19_54_21.png

I dont need to tell you where it is from. you know where its from.

edit: i guess i do need to tell you where its from. this is supposed to be an overall less scuffed looking version of the Sord from the webcomic Homestuck
which looks like this:
Pieceof:red:.png

yes that is what it looks like and no the rest of the comic doesnt look like that this one is just unspeakably :red:ty for... reasons? i dunno man homestuck is hard to understand even if you read it

Attachments

Last edited:

Vaelisious

Terrarian
I actually don't know where it is from, I'm just here to say it is a really good looking sprite and I will use it. Goob joberino!

PS: I'm one of the few that doesn't dig the Zenith Original Sprite (doesn't mean it is bad)

- V.

Top Bottom