• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.4 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Zenith

Giving away 2 zenith swords to the first 2 people to comment on here and also add me on steam. I will be on and available shortly after 1pm eastern time today for about an hour after that I will be asleep as I work third shift lol.

My steam name is the same as my username here

Last edited:

TheBashfull

Terrarian
Wish I’d have seen this sooner lol, I finally made a terraria forum account and didn’t know things like this happened.

TheBashfull

Terrarian
oh, ok lol. i dont keep up with the xbox version much. Let me know when you decide to get on next, im able to trade at almost any time seeing as work is slow for me right now. thanks in advance.

TheBashfull

Terrarian
That will be about 7:30 am for me, so what about 9 am for you? also, have you not seen my friend request on steam yet? or have you just not been on? just wanting to make sure its to the right person.

Top Bottom