New profile posts

@Redigit๐ŸŒณ when it comes to 1.4.5 are there going to be multiple awful seeds you make like getfixedboi on crack? Will there be levels to the awfulness, like you have one seed that is worse than getfixedboi then one that is worse than that. I really enjoyed playing getfixedboi, played for 300 hours built some cool stuff. Also thank you for continuing development all these years! :D
Screenshot 2024-05-12 1.54.31 PM.png
The Triangle God
The Triangle God
I remember shooting that guy with a shotgun after he claimed to be the better triangle.
(I could beat him in a fight)
The Triangle God
The Triangle God
And then he would say: "!NRUTER YAM I TATH SREWOP TNEICNA EHT EKOVNI I !NRUB OT EMOC SAH EMIT YM .L T. O. L. O. X. A."
I'm better
Duskuro๐ŸŒณ
Duskuro๐ŸŒณ
I need a banner weapon. A Flag/Banner Spear. Oh how amusing it would be. To require all the banners in the game to create it. The new hardest item in the game to get. And you can't fit all the banners in your inventory so... Need some solution for that.
TechionPrime41 ๐ŸŒณ
TechionPrime41 ๐ŸŒณ
There's already "banner" furniture; they're called couches/beds.

That aside, I'm pretty sure it would annoy the heck out of the devs to create a whole bunch of new furniture for every single banner. No way.
shefsufla ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒŠ
shefsufla ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒŠ
Not every banner I'm talking quilt mismatch awful ugly sweater type thing that I can use my random banners on.

Also @Duskuro๐ŸŒณ that sounds like something I would love to grind for lol
What is your opinion on skibidi toilet?
Terraria chaos, brought to you by yours truly!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1715519906793.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715519906793.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 5
  • FB_IMG_1715528986654.jpg
    FB_IMG_1715528986654.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom