New profile posts

IMG_2727.jpeg
munch munch munch

do y'all know anyone (or anything) else — regardless if fictional or not — that tend to eat unusual stuff?
for example, the cosmic entities from my Hypernova sometimes drink liquid helium (they can drink all liquified gases but LHe is their favourite) and since they're robots they can munch on anything without problems...
IMG_2708.jpeg

Pluto not being a planet still ain't fine with me, but feathered dinosaurs i'm neutral about
but yeah, R.I.P. Neptune's iconic blue (and unlike Uranus with its single-color clouds, Neptune doesn't have an easily visible ring system to add something, it only really has almost invisible rings and the Great Black Spot)
Ivyss
Ivyss
Feathered dinos I'm cool with, well, at least the idea of there having been ones with feathers, but not the crimes against the Sol system.
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
yeah i do honestly kinda vibe with feathered dinos (ig it also reinforces the whole "birds are technically the successors of dinosaurs" thing which is cool) but i have no strong feelings on it since my childhood "dinosaur phase" wasn't very extreme
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
but yeah, i'll still never forgive the whole Pluto thing (even tho i was born in 2007, after it was already reclassed as a dwarf planet)
as for Neptune, i never really cared THAT much about the ice giants, compared to the inner gas giants and their goated satellites (Jupiter's Galilean moons, Saturn's Titan and Enceladus, + others), and apart from Triton the ice giants don't really have anything too interesting
Back
Top Bottom