Search results for query: *

1. Heath04🌳

Vanities CJ's Vanity Showcase

not sure how I want the face done yet, going to keep the blindfold for now
  2. Heath04🌳

Other I don't like some of the lore

Skeletron, Eye of Cthulhu, Brain of Cthulhu were all part of Cthulhu before they were ripped out by the dryads and then they banished him to the moon, which he grew power and became the Moon Lord. Eater of Worlds is not a part of Cthulhu but the Destroyer was supposed to be his spine. I don't...
  3. Heath04🌳

PC I think this may be an issue across all platforms, but the Underground Crimson Desert doesn't give Souls of Night

can you confirm you're in the cavern layer of the underground desert?
  4. Heath04🌳

Blocks & Decoration Custom Flags

I'm not against adding a clear print in the UI menu, just don't want it to be too inconvenient for the player
  5. Heath04🌳

Vanities Mid Master Chief Vanity Concept I Made

mostly lime or lime and black then reflective copper for magma skull
  6. Heath04🌳

Blocks & Decoration Custom Flags

nah, you can just add a remove pattern button or if that were implemented I'd rather just buy a new banner. having to go out of my way to get a material to clear is too inconvenient
  7. Heath04🌳

Vanities Mid Master Chief Vanity Concept I Made

can already make a pretty decent master chief vanity in-game
  8. Heath04🌳

i have a problem with the terraria discord!!!

active as in simply just messaging often, usually people get the role in a day via talking in terraria chat or such
  9. Heath04🌳

i have a problem with the terraria discord!!!

Like TK said the moderation team on discord is different, if you're looking for information on how to get the role then you can contact modmail. I will say that it is completely free you get it by chatting and being active, you can't get it by spamming as it only counts 1 message every minute. I...
  10. Heath04🌳

PC Crashing On Startup (please help)

The case of probably being stored directly in OneDrive, you can check your local files: Documents\My Games\Terraria and see if they are there or if they have been completely eaten by OneDrive If you do have them in your local files then you will likely need to turn steam cloud off for them to...
  11. Heath04🌳

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Smoothing out progression: Weapon balancing, Hardmode ore balancing, Movement accessories priority in generation and also World generation options.

Star Fury still requires you to get to sky islands which most definitely do not start off by doing. Mostly since it requires some in-game knowledge to predict where the sky islands will be easily and gather resources to get up there. Is it the easiest one to obtain? sure. Is it the best? no. My...
  12. Heath04🌳

Items Fiber Supplements: Increases the duration of food buffs.

Do you mean bacon? Golden Delight would jump to 62 minutes, still a pretty big difference between both
  13. Heath04🌳

Items Ascension Medallion: Massively buffs weapons from Pre-Hardmode in Hardmode.

It seems like you're just throwing out a lot of ideas and seeing which will stick, which is fine a lot of people here do that but please do take in consideration with balancing and how your suggestion will overall affect the game. In this case, the suggestion massively buffs pre-hardmode weapons...
  14. Heath04🌳

PC Crashing On Startup (please help)

1. Right-click the Start Menu and navigate to Apps & Features, once that is open either search or scroll down till you see OneDrive and click Uninstall. 2. If you cannot uninstall OneDrive for school or personal reasons or just uninstalling OneDrive didn’t work, I suggest making sure OneDrive is...
  15. Heath04🌳

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Smoothing out progression: Weapon balancing, Hardmode ore balancing, Movement accessories priority in generation and also World generation options.

I would say every class has an option that they can go from preboss to wall of flesh with, only ranger and summoner struggle at least Melee: Star Fury Ranger: Star Cannon (meteorite bars can be found from golden chests when they're within 250 tiles of the bottom of the world) Mage: Demon...
  16. Heath04🌳

NPCs & Enemies Accidental Offensive Content with NPC Names

You're not, there was this thread a bit of a while back, the name of the town slime pet could theoretically be changed. I don't think anyone would really take issue with it.
  17. Heath04🌳

Items Bring back legacy items and enemies.

gave em an inch and they want a mile, I wouldn't try pushing your luck asking for multiple old gen stuff back. Red has stated his distaste for a lot of that content especially the bosses (mainly ocram)
  18. Heath04🌳

NPCs & Enemies Allow multiple of the same boss to be spawned

So in theory you can spawn in however many Deerclops/up to 15 and then leave them in the tundra completely spawn proofing your world for 24 hours letting you do whatever like exploring the dungeon early without worry of dungeon guardian
  19. Heath04🌳

Items A pre-hardmode drill should be added

Could give it 105% pickaxe power giving a reliable way to block swap sand in prehm
  20. Heath04🌳

Items Tap Shoes: Tap dance today!

I was kinda on board at first but the terrarian doesn't need to do an entire animation, same with NPCs. Especially if that animation locks you whenever you jump it seems the novelty of the item will wear off pretty quickly. You can just have the player walk to get the tap sound.
Back
Top Bottom