Search results for query: *

1. theblackkoopa

What does your character look like?

That's a... REALLY full inventory...
  2. theblackkoopa

Your Moon Lord arena?

Don't worry, I did that as well... except it was in my home... rip party girl... :S We all sucked at one point... but I loved boss fights much more than loot so I wanted to do it legit!
  3. theblackkoopa

Your Moon Lord arena?

Too much cheese... uuuuum... probably...
  4. theblackkoopa

Your Moon Lord arena?

Yeah, there's no way you're dying in that.
  5. theblackkoopa

WIP I managed to make a '3d' spiral staircase!

(This paragraph is just me bragging about how it happened BTW, the staircase is below it ;]) I had the entire day to myself, so I decided it was time for some Terraria (Of course). So I started mucking around, farming skeletron, doing fishing quests... all that. Then I stopped. WHAT WAS I...
  6. theblackkoopa

Post Your 1.3 base here!

What chests do you use there? (BTW, I gotta love your attempts at symmetry!
  7. theblackkoopa

Ancient Ruins

I'm pretty proud of this... I mean... y'know... obviously jamming three different block types into each other doesn't always make a 'ruinsesque' build. Buuuuuuuut... I managed to make something I like, and something I think does look good. I intend to use this for a boss arena, which means I try...
  8. theblackkoopa

What are your least favourite additions to Terraria?

Bosses having RNG, what bright spark thought of that? Why can't you choose the weapon you want? Or at least let players in expert mode be able to! (NM players can got to hell for all I care :P)
  9. theblackkoopa

What misconceptions did you have when you started playing?

Same here (seriously, who still thinks Minecraft is better than Terraria) Also, I thought you could only put money in piggybanks....
  10. theblackkoopa

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

*AHEM* more luck. Farmed the solar eclipse and got: 2 broken hero swords. Demonic The Eye of Cthulhu Strong The Eye of Cthulhu The Eye of Cthulhu Unpleasant Death Sickle Nasty Death Sickle 3 Moon Charms Quick Nail Gun Godly Toxic Flask Toxic Flask Eye Spring (Keep in mind I was an endgame mage)...
  11. theblackkoopa

Is endgame mage or endgame ranger better?

It's not too bad a tactic tbh :P It can get you the advantage of health regen and heart generators
  12. theblackkoopa

I use the fishron mount (As seen on my profile pic) and use water in bubble blocks to speed the fishron up, so it's easy to dodge the deathray as well, :P
  13. theblackkoopa

Hey someone posted on this thread! As embarrassed as I am to say this, I played against expert Moon Lord as a ranger (Full crit gear, all weapons unreal) and the Moon Lord shrekt me :( I got his forhead eye to 1/4 health tho :/ my heartreach potions failed me... Man I just love the idea that...
  14. theblackkoopa

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Second paladin kill: Godly Paladin's hammer. Mage playthrough: Skeletron kill, get's a book of skulls. First/second (Idunno) EoW kill, get's eater's bone. First everscream ever: Razorpine Expert Moon Lord kill on mage playthrough, get's a Last Prism
  15. theblackkoopa

Terra Blade vs Influx Waver

No seriously, I wanna know. I've played with the Terra Blade, great sword, but I could never get my hands on the pretty lil' influx waver. Dang martian saucers! But uh.. anyways, Terra Blade or Influx Waver, just tell me what you think. (P.S: Arguments about the nostalgia factor that the Terra...
  16. theblackkoopa

Oh, haha sry. Well, what I meant by that was that with a weapon like the Last Prism everything is dead (In most cases) before you run out of mana, otherwise, a player quickly learns how to manage his mana. Also, almost every pre-lunatic cultist weapon's mana will take longer to run out than the...
  17. theblackkoopa

I didn't say it's a setback, I said some people say that. Some people think mana usage is a major setback.
  18. theblackkoopa

Nope, want video proof lol, I need to see this >:D
  19. theblackkoopa

TL;DR I enjoyed reading your post, and I agree. I totally agree. It's pretty clear you played both classes , so I'm more likely to agree with you than most people who say "Mana is such a limitation, I prefer having not to stop my fire for mana to regen", which I disagree with. You pretty much...
Back
Top Bottom