Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

When SMP first hit Minecraft I went looking about servers that were up. One of the first ones I ended up visiting couldn't handle the amount of people that were coming into the servers... the owner eventually decided to just ban people until he was at a manageable capacity.

On another note I got banned from a Trade Server once in TF2 for having a pony in my steam display image.

On a Minecraft modpack called Tekkit, I was on a server with 3 friends, and every day you log on you get 4 stacks (64) of obsidian, so we built a castle out of it and protected it with factions. Next we are all banned for having an "unreachable base" even though the server rules included no such thing. Moderator was also 11 years old and the owner younger brother...

I've never been banned, but my brother has, he is a real good sniper on tf2 and when he headshotted the admin of the server one to many time he was banned, fortunatly it was later cleared up and resolved.

I just can't remember, I've been banned for a lot of dumb reasons, but I forgot all of them...

I got kicked from a tf2 server for calling the admin out. He was randomly slaying everyone on blue team because he wanted red team to win. Doesn't matter which team I was on because that's bull:red: I won't stand for.

Ive never been banned from a server.

But on Minecraft I got a kid 24hour kicked because I told him my religious feelings (and lets leave it at that) and they didnt quite measure up to his. He told me I am wrong and this and that, he will pray for my guidance, and it irritated the admin who was so impressed with my builds we became quick friends (he always said I was his 'favorite noob') I was calm in the conversation but the other person was not very chill.
And I thought I was gonna get booted.

Maybe not being banned means im still an online greenhorn or some such.

Mine is from back in the dawn of the internet (around 1997 or 98, IIRC.)

So, in an old site called Neopets, I got my account banned for making it to the top of the high-score table in several games in one day - I guess the actual trigger was that the three daily tries at the Snake clone were in the high-score list. In short, the site's admins thought that being good at their built-in minigames was "hacking."

And they were pretty much "no refunds" about it, too.

Banned for not being a scrub, I guess? >_>
neopets? so many memories....

Back
Top Bottom