Dumbest reason you have been kicked/banned from a server for

Oh! Yes, I was banned from a table in an online Hearts game. I passed him the 3 and Jack of hearts. He wanted to make his Jack low so he banned me for "ducking" his Jack. I knew he had the 3! I told him I would Paypal him $50 if he could moon us. He never gave me the chance. But its ok. Im a noob.

i nearly got banned from a server that i was on on gmod for "falsely accusing someone for rdm" even though they were rdming (random death match) on a server were you aren't allowed to, but i left so that they couldn't ban me

I went on a server once where the only admin would constantly follow me around and for lack of a better word stalk me, insulting me and preventing me from really doing anything. He constantly threatened to kick me for not letting him """do his job""" (to harrass one out of 20 players apparently), and later when I commented on how I didn't like being in the Underworld he kicked me for """insulting the server""".

It was an experience. And no game has ever had me banned for QUITE that stupid of a reason since.

I got banned because I watched and commented on a minecraft griefing video. My username and YouTube username were the same back then. The person claimed I was a fanboy of the group that posted the video.

Literally the only time I was banned or kicked for anything.

Once I was kicked from a TF2 MvM server for not being a brony. What retarted and derpy reasons have you been kicked/banned for? (For any game at all)

I was banned from Miiverse for saying Terraria was better than Minecraft. >,>

But I guess that isn't a game server, so I'll just list a different one.

I was kicked from a Terraria server. Why? "I felt like it."

And yes, that is exactly what he said.

Last edited:
I was banned from Miiverse for saying Terraria was better then Minecraft. >,>

But I guess that isn't a game server, so I'll just list a different one.

I was kicked from a Terraria server. Why? "I felt like it."

And yes, that is exactly what he said.
Not sure what but something in there that you said reminded me of a horrible game that for some reason I used to play called Combat Arms. It was possible to pay money to get an upgrade that if your a server host then you get to insta-kick someone. And several times I joined these servers with people with these things on, what they do is they kick anyone who kills them, anyone who has more score than them, anyone who does an objective (I.E. capture a flag) and prettymuch kick anyone who gets more than 3 kills in one life because the game had a REALLY BAD anti-hack sheild and most of the people who play it have a 0.2 KDR. 1 specific instance I remember is that I joined a knife battle. It was 3 v 1 (the 1 being me) and I got to the middle of the map, used my leet knifing skillz and headshot all 3 of them (yes headSHOT with a KNIFE) then I hid on top of the KOTH point and headshot the server leader again as soon as I saw him, I was in the middle of typing "Ok it looks like im aimhacking but I seriously got all 4 of those headshots legit" when I see a message "You have been kicked from the server by the server host"

Not sure what but something in there that you said reminded me of a horrible game that for some reason I used to play called Combat Arms. It was possible to pay money to get an upgrade that if your a server host then you get to insta-kick someone. And several times I joined these servers with people with these things on, what they do is they kick anyone who kills them, anyone who has more score than them, anyone who does an objective (I.E. capture a flag) and prettymuch kick anyone who gets more than 3 kills in one life because the game had a REALLY BAD anti-hack sheild and most of the people who play it have a 0.2 KDR. 1 specific instance I remember is that I joined a knife battle. It was 3 v 1 (the 1 being me) and I got to the middle of the map, used my leet knifing skillz and headshot all 3 of them (yes headSHOT with a KNIFE) then I hid on top of the KOTH point and headshot the server leader again as soon as I saw him, I was in the middle of typing "Ok it looks like im aimhacking but I seriously got all 4 of those headshots legit" when I see a message "You have been kicked from the server by the server host"
I got banned just for being me... lawl

I got banned for "basegriefing" on an Unturned server because a dude kept sniping my naked guy with a timberwolf.

I went on a server once where the only admin would constantly follow me around and for lack of a better word stalk me, insulting me and preventing me from really doing anything. He constantly threatened to kick me for not letting him """do his job""" (to harrass one out of 20 players apparently), and later when I commented on how I didn't like being in the Underworld he kicked me for """insulting the server""".

It was an experience. And no game has ever had me banned for QUITE that stupid of a reason since.

"N-Notice me senpaiii!!!"

I once joined a minecraft server I found randomly on the internet, punched a nearby tree, got banned for terrorizing the spawn point.

Because I played as Medic and Blood in the Water came out the day before in TF2.

Because I defended someone the mods were making fun of in Minecraft.

I don't play on public Terraria servers, I host my own, but I've kicked people out of the little "Terraria" group if they're *ssholes

Back
Top Bottom