Pixel Art Grand Python's Sprite Thread

Can I request your take on a menos grande ? terraria style
lvKjiGZ.png

Here you go.

I've also remade the hallowed armor set:
qojr2nX.png
BF9LCCX.png

You are awesome. As a side note, do you mind a request for a Snow Witch?
OZ_v1_007-580x773.jpg

Last edited:
Hello there!
I see some nice art, and two yet uncommented requests... I'm about to load you with another one, if you don't mind~
Owl? Like, a sprite of the owl animal? I would be deeply grateful.

Ok...
Now, may I get a red version of the 1.0 Light's Bane? I need it for a thread.
Here's your red Light's Bane:
SdnPFCY.png

You are awesome. As a side note, do you mind a request for a Snow Witch?
Here's your snow witch:
2SN9nYT.png

Hello there!
I see some nice art, and two yet uncommented requests... I'm about to load you with another one, if you don't mind~
Owl? Like, a sprite of the owl animal? I would be deeply grateful
And here's your owl:
y0tkNkE.png

I would've completed these earlier but I'm currently quite busy.

It's been almost a month since my last post. Here's some stuff I've done in the meantime, most of which was done today:
wbROBRL.png
- Shooting Star, Moon Lord tier bow. Best viewed with a light background.
Zf6tSSE.png
- Minotaur axe, can be stacked up to two, right-click to throw like a boomerang. Stacking it would double attack speed.
ysLekYJ.png
- Mouse guard, this accessory gives you a small projectile blocking, orbiting shield
rNf1zDv.png
- Mirrors, made these after I tried to build a barbershop for the stylist, only to realize that nothing mirror-like is in game, except for paintings.
VahA6Gt.png
6yTdGEm.gif
- Nanite Cutter, Arkhalis upgrade. After killing an enemy, all damage dealt with this weapon against said enemy will be released again in an explosion upon the next attack. Damage from this explosion isn't counted.
5oaycFv.png
- Heavy Boots, let's you goomba stomp enemies.

Last edited:
Hey there Grand Python! Can you make me a thrower helmet for each of the hardmode ores(cobalt, hallowed, and all of that other stuff)? I want them to be along the lines of these.
image.png
image.png
And also if you are ok with doing it, could you try o improve the cobalt helmet? Thanks in advance!

Hey there Grand Python! Can you make me a thrower helmet for each of the hardmode ores(cobalt, hallowed, and all of that other stuff)? I want them to be along the lines of these.View attachment 88883View attachment 88884 And also if you are ok with doing it, could you try o improve the cobalt helmet? Thanks in advance!
lzLB7s7.png

Done!
The reason behind why there are two hallowed armors is that one of them is my remade version, the other - the regular in-game one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom