Pixel Art Grand Python's Sprite Thread

I haven't posted here in about half a year, and since yesterday was my one year anniversary on this forum I think it's about time to revive this thread.

Starting off, I'm gonna post some non-terraria sprites:
PWQtOWR.png
eWl463Y.png
ZyTMe05.png
tDKhcpD.png
ZHhCzio.png
01uAAYI.png

Each of these sprites are made with six colors, not counting the white outline. I only used the colors from MSpaint for Windows XP.
I'm interested in which version of these things do you think is better. The 1x pixel version or the 2x pixel version.

Origami!

I prefer the larger versions of those sprites, I guess I'm just used to 2x2 pixels.

Well, I'd really like to help get this thread back in action, as I love your sprites! So, I'm going to request something.
I'd like two hardmode weapons, a gun and bow (with a special arrow) based on this armor and Hell in general:
Hell_Armor_Body.png
Hell_Armor_Head.png
They're spritesheets, sorry about that :p
Also, if you're interested in taking more requests after this, there agree 4 other sets of weapons that will need work. Thanks, and have a nice day :).

btUo5sz.png
2cQlRGD.png
tZXSgSg.png
UmamN8L.png

Finished!
I wasn't sure what kind of barrel to do for the gun so I did two versions.
Thanks! It looks great! Now, if you'd like the second request, here it is.
Pretty much three hardmode throwing weapons based around the desert and topaz. One knife, one spear, and one shuriken. That's pretty much it :D

could you sprite this please snip

fIUbaCj.png

Spriting this was quite a challenge due to the color count of the original picture.
Thanks! It looks great! Now, if you'd like the second request, here it is.
Pretty much three hardmode throwing weapons based around the desert and topaz. One knife, one spear, and one shuriken. That's pretty much it :D
FAdfiQ5.png
w8KK8iO.png
y9OeK0b.png

Perfect, exactly what I envisioned!
Now, I hope you're not averse to more requests, the next one is two weapons, themed after the Ocean and this Armor Set.
aqua.png
The two weapons would be a sword and a Flail.
You don't have to do them in 4x4 pixels, I just accidentally enlarged it :p
Thank you so much again!

Oh my gosh! The santa one is IN THE GAME! By the way, I would love a sprite of this, without the white border please.

image.jpeg
Only the ones on the sides please. Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom