NPCs & Enemies Head of Cthulhu Boss

This is pretty good, but I have some questions. 1. How do you get the spawn item? and 2. For what do you need the Soul of Fight? I don't really like the Head Sword.

Technically this is a complete Cthulhu suggestion since there's an EoC in there.

Jk.
There is only one eye, which may not be the EoC.
And there is no BoC, since he has a bandage covering it.

For it to be a full Cthulhu, it would need wings, arms, a body, heart, lungs, legs, hands, feet. and a pelvis

For it to be a full Cthulhu, it would need wings, arms, a body, heart, lungs, legs, hands, feet. and a pelvis
But Couldn't someone's head be identified as said person? Your head is more you than some other part of you.

I take it that "Jk" was ignored.

it should be Cthulhu himself as the endgame boss OR the Spirit of Dark. If there was ABSOLUTELY no chance
There is no chance. Full Cthulhu is not allowed for a reason. Anyways i don't know what to say. Without any AI to go off of, I cannot say if it is good. The drops however, seem a bit unbalanced.

View attachment 37952 View attachment 37953
Not really...
One's a tentacle, the other's a tooth.
Flip it 90 degrees counterclockwise and volor it green with a bit of red. They're the same thing
And not one where you can beat it in under a minute.
Ichor plus traps, any number of weapons, and buffs. It would melt like butter

i highly doubt this would be added to the game, but this isn't a terrible idea. i like the weapons and accessories, and this is the only suggestion for a boss that has death gore. overall, it would be cool to see in a mod

Back
Top Bottom