tAPI Necropolis Mod

Hello, i am having some problems with the mod. First, is that the wywern just refuses to spawn and all the mobs in the sky spawn really close or even inside of me. Second, is that i got stuck on boss progression after i killed the harpy boss, i just dont know how to summon the next one.

Fantastic mod. Found a tiny bug. Likely took place when the bugcatcher NPC was slain during a particularly hectic Solar Eclipse when I had failed to protect my townsfolk entirely. Likely by demolishing the entire town via TNT. I am okay with this.

Code:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "Necro:JiangshiSalesmanGore2" found
  at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
  at Necro.NPCs.JiangshiSalesman.HitEffect(System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Double damage, System.Boolean isDead)
  at Terraria.NPC.HitEffect(System.Int32 hitDirection = 0, System.Double dmg = 10)
  at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPC(System.Int32 Damage, System.Single knockBack, System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Boolean crit = False, System.Boolean noEffect = False, System.Single critMult = 2)
  at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(System.Int32 i)
  at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

I just checked, and found that the mod really doesnt let the wyvern to spawn. Also the Manganese Bars cant be used for crafting, probably because they dont have the "Material" prefix. I think you should also lower the spawn rate for some mobs like new slimes, because they dont let other mobs spawn as frequent, and its just annoying.

I will look into that. (Btw, bugcatcher is from GroxTheGreat GRealm, but error is actually ours :)

I just checked, and found that the mod really doesnt let the wyvern to spawn. Also the Manganese Bars cant be used for crafting, probably because they dont have the "Material" prefix. I think you should also lower the spawn rate for some mobs like new slimes, because they dont let other mobs spawn as frequent, and its just annoying.
Wyvern is rare even in vanilla. I don't think it is on our side, since we don't do anything to modify the spawning of the Wyvern. As for Manganese, it currently has no use, but i'm in the middle of adding uses for new metals. Next update all metals will have uses :)

You are totally right that its rare, but the spawn rate of other sky mobs like angels make it even more rare. Maybe you can make angels have a chance to drop souls of flight in hardmode. I would like to know how you get the next boss to spawn, after the necro harpy, and how rare are the mythical creatures ?. Also I noticed that in the sky, you can actually see mobs spawning on the screen near you.
But for now, good luck on the mod. Really waiting for a massive update , and a wiki.

When I try to craft the first boss summon at a crimson alter with 10 crimtain and 4 coral it dosen't show up.
:confused::confused::confused:

Probably a dumb question, but how do you get the leather strips for the alloy armors? I figured vanilla's Leather would be used, but it isn't. :(

Probably a dumb question, but how do you get the leather strips for the alloy armors? I figured vanilla's Leather would be used, but it isn't. :(
It was anwsered several times, you have to hunt down Wolves, wich drop Wolf Plets. That is used to create common leather, and that to create leather strips. Currently getting Wolves to spawn is kind of bugged, but in next update it will be fixed. (Wolves can be found very commonly in crimson wich is unintentional..)

downloading right now!

BTW, can i have your ore gen code? i need it for my mod... (i don't know how to make custom ores generate in the world)

Fantastic mod. Found a tiny bug. Likely took place when the bugcatcher NPC was slain during a particularly hectic Solar Eclipse when I had failed to protect my townsfolk entirely. Likely by demolishing the entire town via TNT. I am okay with this.
Code:
System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: No key "Necro:JiangshiSalesmanGore2" found
  at TAPI.WrapperDictionary`2.get_Item( key)
  at Necro.NPCs.JiangshiSalesman.HitEffect(System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Double damage, System.Boolean isDead)
  at Terraria.NPC.HitEffect(System.Int32 hitDirection = 0, System.Double dmg = 10)
  at Terraria.NPC.StrikeNPC(System.Int32 Damage, System.Single knockBack, System.Int32 hitDirection, System.Boolean crit = False, System.Boolean noEffect = False, System.Single critMult = 2)
  at Terraria.NPC.UpdateNPC(System.Int32 i)
  at Terraria.Main.UpdateReal(Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameTime gameTime)

This was due to a lost gore file that most likely got deleted by accident in our main folder. It happened when the zombie salesman died because one of his gore files wasn't where it should be. I've fixed this were getting some good work done on the next update so we'll wait to release the fix with the next update. Not sure on a date just yet but if progress keeps going like this, should be soon ;]

What boss comes after lady of decay, And how do you spawn it
it's the incubus but
You want the alluring perfume item to summon the incubus boss. It can be crafted with "Purification Powder": 10, "Golden Key": 1, "Glass": 2, "Glowstick": 5.
It's supposed to include 1 Magotite bar, you can craft it with out the bar for now but it's now been fixed for the next release.

You can get more Wyvern spawns if you hallow a floating island, or put any hallow biome in the sky.

Back
Top Bottom