tAPI Necropolis Mod

So I recently found a headless ballerina that I couldn't hurt, but it did no damage to me. And it dropped nothing when it got killed by a worm...should I be concerned about this? Also, what's the point/use of the Barrel of Guide DNA?

So I recently found a headless ballerina that I couldn't hurt, but it did no damage to me. And it dropped nothing when it got killed by a worm...should I be concerned about this? Also, what's the point/use of the Barrel of Guide DNA?

this has me bugged, a lot...
although for the ballerina part i assume they are just kind of a mind-game mob, since in a blood moon they actually DO damage you... xD

Yeah, headless ballerina (I'm assuming that's plural because I can do something like "ballerinae" and be a linguistic jerk about it.) do appear to be "friendly" ish but still try to attack us. I have yet to have a Blood Moon, but it seems like a weird NPC to have this behavior.

Same question - What does the barrel of Guide DNA do? It's Consumable, but how?

I got a zombie npc that sells beenades, is that from this mod?
also beenades are extremely overpowered. This guy is extremely overpowered.

Yeah, headless ballerina (I'm assuming that's plural because I can do something like "ballerinae" and be a linguistic jerk about it.) do appear to be "friendly" ish but still try to attack us. I have yet to have a Blood Moon, but it seems like a weird NPC to have this behavior.

Before zoodle or sapharan answer here is my theory: it spawns the guide when dead or it lets you have the guide's ability to have a sort of crafting guide

P.S I am glad to see this mod updated I have not been on the forums lately and I can't wait for what you guys have planned for HM

Ive used it both when the guide is dead and alive and it does neither. As far as i can tel it does nothing.

You can craft the Guide Cloning machine 9000. When it receives a charge and a barrel it will clone guides. (I think you can craft it. I found it in a cheat menu.)

Suggestion:
(IntestinalGolem - ReSpraiting)
All-seeing_Corrupter.gif

And in addition:

Spits larvae, which are slightly larger on the floor of the body of customary zombies and sticky that may slow down the player. In addition, the golem stops and expels a jet, causing direct damage to the area, the beam passes through the blocks. Fires even when the player does not see through the blocks.

All-seeing-Corrupter2.gif

Found a bug (If not known already) with the Survivalist spawning twice. I had no other mods installed. Left world and tried to come back in, and this popped up.
Ionic.Zip.BadReadException: bad read of entry Tiles.dat from compressed archive.
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry._CheckRead(System.Int32 nbytes)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ExtractOne(System.IO.Stream output)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.InternalExtract(System.String baseDir, System.IO.Stream outstream, System.String password)
at Terraria.WorldFile.LoadWorldTiles(Ionic.Zip.ZipFile zf, System.String fname, System.Boolean[] importance)
at Terraria.WorldFile.ActualLoadWorld(System.String world)
at Terraria.WorldFile.loadWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

Last edited:
are the coin oozes just rare? I get a TON of the heart oozes, got a few copper, and one platinum, and have seen nothing for a few game days- during the day. Thanks!

are the coin oozes just rare? I get a TON of the heart oozes, got a few copper, and one platinum, and have seen nothing for a few game days- during the day. Thanks!
Yes, Coin oozes are rare. Copper ones are most common, while platinum ones are very rare. You got lucky to get one :) heart oozes spawn when you are not fully healed.

I have one more question. The osmium and Brauxite ores I can't figure out a use for. Thank you! *edited to add, I believe they might be alloys?

those don't have any use for now, but with next update they will have :)
Thank you! this is a really good mod as well. (I'm using 2) I'm enjoying both and make the game much fuller. The NPCs are spawning twice. One is the cook (which is the other mod) and the other is the survivalist. the new one was named S mart employee of the month survivalist. I am doing what I did before- having the mobs kill both off. Just wanted to tell you about the bug.

Hi im having MASSIVE issues with this mod on multiplayer :\ Server crashes every 2-5 mins fun mod other then alot of server crashing... Using necro alone in tapi so nothing else causes crashes (also ur mod isnt compatible with shocka's mods or that 1 swimming mod)

Back
Top Bottom