tAPI Necropolis Mod

Found a bug (If not known already) with the Survivalist spawning twice. I had no other mods installed. Left world and tried to come back in, and this popped up.
Ionic.Zip.BadReadException: bad read of entry Tiles.dat from compressed archive.
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry._CheckRead(System.Int32 nbytes)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.ExtractOne(System.IO.Stream output)
at Ionic.Zip.ZipEntry.InternalExtract(System.String baseDir, System.IO.Stream outstream, System.String password)
at Terraria.WorldFile.LoadWorldTiles(Ionic.Zip.ZipFile zf, System.String fname, System.Boolean[] importance)
at Terraria.WorldFile.ActualLoadWorld(System.String world)
at Terraria.WorldFile.loadWorld()
at Terraria.WorldGen.playWorldCallBack(System.Object threadContext)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.WaitCallback_Context(System.Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(System.Threading.ExecutionContext executionContext, System.Threading.ContextCallback callback, System.Object state, System.Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.QueueUserWorkItemCallback.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()
Shade dragon- last night I fixed this. Kill off any extra NPC that spawns, and it'll reset the NPC needing to move in- which is the party girl. That way, They can enjoy the holidays and you can play the game. I have been driving myself CRAZY trying to find out if the S-mart employee is SUPPOSED to be Ash the survivalist, and if the wolves are a rare spawn, OR if it's a bug. I looked and saw that someone said it was answered, but... the wolf question wasn't answered that I saw. I get how they spawn, but not where, or if the wolf is a known bug issue. :)

Shade dragon- last night I fixed this. Kill off any extra NPC that spawns, and it'll reset the NPC needing to move in- which is the party girl. That way, They can enjoy the holidays and you can play the game. I have been driving myself CRAZY trying to find out if the S-mart employee is SUPPOSED to be Ash the survivalist, and if the wolves are a rare spawn, OR if it's a bug. I looked and saw that someone said it was answered, but... the wolf question wasn't answered that I saw. I get how they spawn, but not where, or if the wolf is a known bug issue. :)
That is not fixing a bug. fixing a bug is whet that does not happen and only we can fix that in the code (if that is actually our or tapi problem, since i heard it happens in several mods)

That is not fixing a bug. fixing a bug is whet that does not happen and only we can fix that in the code (if that is actually our or tapi problem, since i heard it happens in several mods)
You took my reply too literally. Period.

*Edited to add, you'll also notice that I asked the questions you asked me to, with no response. I don't know exactly what I did to get a hostile response from you, but I've treated you with nothing but respect. Thanks!

Last edited:
You took my reply too literally. Period.

*Edited to add, you'll also notice that I asked the questions you asked me to, with no response. I don't know exactly what I did to get a hostile response from you, but I've treated you with nothing but respect. Thanks!

Tbh i have no idea what are you talking about right now. I was never "hostile" to you.

Tbh i have no idea what are you talking about right now. I never was "hostile" to you.
Well, then, Maybe I took it too literally. I saw that I asked two questions, twice. No response about if the no spawning of the wolves is a bug, and what NPC's can I look out for on the game, as I have no information on that. However, instead of that being quoted- it was my work around quoted, in a way that seemed I was taking credit for something. I said I fixed it and I meant I fixed it for myself in game until you guys could look into it. I was just trying to help, and very frustrated that my reply was taken so far from what I actually said.

Well, then, Maybe I took it too literally. I saw that I asked two questions, twice. No response about if the no spawning of the wolves is a bug, and what NPC's can I look out for on the game, as I have no information on that. However, instead of that being quoted- it was my work around quoted, in a way that seemed I was taking credit for something. I said I fixed it and I meant I fixed it for myself in game until you guys could look into it. I was just trying to help, and very frustrated that my reply was taken so far from what I actually said.

Then you misunderstood what i said. As i said, we are well aware of the bugs. The bug with wolves has been fixed, but we did not update yet here, because we have still a lot of work to do. Also you misunderstood the part with you fixed the bug. You did not fix the bug, You just found a workaround :) Fixing bug is fixing the derps in the code itself ;)

Then you misunderstood what i said. As i said, we are well aware of the bugs. The bug with wolves has been fixed, but we did not update yet here, because we have still a lot of work to do. Also you misunderstood the part with you fixed the bug. You did not fix the bug, You just found a workaround :) Fixing bug is fixing the derps in the code itself ;)
About that, yes- I actually knew better than to say fix. I just wasn't thinking. I really did mean work around. Thank you for letting me know about the wolves, it's a relief to know that I'm not doing anything wrong or missing anything. I'm in absolutely no hurry about a fix. It's a fantastic mod. :)

since i was utterly ignored

Hi im having MASSIVE issues with this mod on multiplayer :\ Server crashes every 2-5 mins fun mod other then alot of server crashing... Using necro alone in tapi so nothing else causes crashes (also ur mod isnt compatible with shocka's mods or that 1 swimming mod)

the hec do i do to fix the crashing

since i was utterly ignored

Hi im having MASSIVE issues with this mod on multiplayer :\ Server crashes every 2-5 mins fun mod other then alot of server crashing... Using necro alone in tapi so nothing else causes crashes (also ur mod isnt compatible with shocka's mods or that 1 swimming mod)

the hec do i do to fix the crashing
This happens due to server not loading gore files,as Zoodletec have explains before also to fix this bug they have to fix every npc in mod which spawns custom gore.

Last edited:
[...](If you want the mod to work so badly i have hot fixed the mod to work for mp until its official fix is out you can pm me and i can give you the file).
You do realize that you can't do that? You can do whatever you want with the mod for yourself, but you cannot share it with anyone.

76cq0.gif

Coming soon to yer nearby mod - a sprite* I made animated by Zoodle, back in the day.

*it may or may not be an actual thing that will bite the hell out of you during your experience with Terraria. We are not responsible for any missing limbs, bleeding, injuries or other death-like issues. Please adress to your nearby Nurse NPC.

Why does the mythical dragon set have different helms the magic helm has less def nothing else different from the melee helm.

Back
Top Bottom