Member-Run Project Tamers Network Project

Anyway,. I made these evo concepts for the bunny a while ago. Again, I was trying to go the Malamar route with him.

Anyway,. I made these evo concepts for the bunny a while ago. Again, I was trying to go the Malamar route with him.

The evolutions look's cool.
At least relieves the frustration of the first for... Wait,
the evolutions will have the same color sets?

Well, video of current progress on the game may be coming tomorrow, it depends on who screw up less the edition, if is Youtube or Windows Movie Maker.
Or maybe it may come out today, if you guys does not mind if I leave the entire explication through the video description.

Well, I were able to make a video about the gameplay of the game,
but be sure to check the description for explanations, since windows movie maker hates me alongside with youtube editor.

Notes:
+Animations are good
+There is a run button
+One way barriers (they're always a pain)
+Able to walk inside houses with no loading screens
-Other houses look weird while you're inside one
-Have to remember where the door is
-Field is a big open boring area
+Enemies charge at you on the overworld
+Going into battle transition
+In-battle animations
+Multiple health bars overlapping (clever)
+Final fantasy 7 type of who gets to attack
+Death animation
+Results screen animations
(Why did you just go into another battle after the results screen? did a monster spawn on you?)
-Shoots you back to the town suddenly when you lose
-Monsters aren't automatically healed when you go back to the town after a loss
(Unsure what sp is for so far, halfway through the video)
-No chance based capture system, could be a big flaw later
-Still haven't moved that "What ability they used" bar to the bottom of the screen yet, looks blank there
-Pic dissapears when monster dies
(Watched the whole video, still no idea what sp is)

Now for the questions...
-Other houses look weird while you're inside one
I believe is because of the coloring used to make them look's like grayed.
(Why did you just go into another battle after the results screen? did a monster spawn on you?)
As I posted on the long as heck description, another monster were near my character when the combat begun, so once I leaved another battle initialized.
I will implement a delay to avoid new battles from happening upon leaving the battle.
(Unsure what sp is for so far, halfway through the video)
Some skills, like the Magic Opossum's skill will also use SP, alongside Stamina. It is going to be used for some magic abilities or other kinds of skills, beside I wonder if they should or should not use stamina.
-No chance based capture system, could be a big flaw later
There is a chance, I am just lucky that were able to catch the monsters in one try on those battles.

I will improve the game based on the input. Thanks for the help.
Also, other players that may be interessed, give an input about the gameplay video.

Cyclops_Thistle.png

Got another new sprite. I was trying something different with the coloring. I know some plants have discoloration in their leaves.

Exactly. Trying to diversify myself.
That is good. By the way, could on the future you make a Mosquito like creature? I guess will be very fitting for Brazillian regions on the game.
By the way, I'm currently working on the interfaces, I'm kind of about to begin working on the monster information window, plus a few days ago finished making the pop up menu that appears when selecting a menu option (at least for monsters).
MenuTeaser2.png

So? Good? Bad? Minimalist? Obstructive? Give-me a feedback.

That is good. By the way, could on the future you make a Mosquito like creature? I guess will be very fitting for Brazillian regions on the game.
By the way, I'm currently working on the interfaces, I'm kind of about to begin working on the monster information window, plus a few days ago finished making the pop up menu that appears when selecting a menu option (at least for monsters).
MenuTeaser2.png

So? Good? Bad? Minimalist? Obstructive? Give-me a feedback.
looks nice, what is that door foor?

Back
Top Bottom