Member-Run Project The Fallen Star Bestiary

@Seeker 's right. Took the words from my mouth. There is no information on the cultists. Heck, we might not even know if they're even a mob. Remember, not only do we add our own little bits of lore and fictional writing, but there's a balance of factual writing we need to sustain.

Sorry, Lenny.

@Seeker 's right. Took the words from my mouth. There is no information on the cultists. Heck, we might not even know if they're even a mob. Remember, not only do we add our own little bits of lore and fictional writing, but there's a balance of factual writing we need to sustain.

Sorry, Lenny.
Yes. From what I understand, this is about establishing a Terrarian biology of a sort, while also mixed with few fantasy elements. It isn't about making up whole new stories for nonexistent possibly-mobs.

Sure thing. From now on, whenever we begin writing a new entry, we should definitely make brief notes of the mob from the official wiki. That way we'll be able to incorporate more facts into our work, and a lot more easily, too.

This looks great, Pixel! I don't know how to get those lovely dividers though - is it BB code? Anyways, great work!

There are the BBcode tables that I would have loved to use, but I'm not entirely sure how we could possibly incorporate that into our line of work, really.

The dividers, they're actually images I just copy and pasted along with the divider at the very end, with the centred tree. I think I might copy the image URLs just for convenience and post them in our discussion conversation.

Attachments

• Slimes.png
    Slimes.png
    830 bytes · Views: 3,552
Thanks a bunch, I'll edit it in, in a second. I'll also need 'Demon Eyes' done soon, because I'm planning to write that entry up and have it completed later.

Hello, Teal here! I just wanted to tell you guys we love the support we are getting. We have put allot of effort into this project and it feels great to harvest the fruits of our labor.

Art Policy
As many of you know there are tons of fantastic artists sprouting left right and center here on these forums. We'd love to acquire some of this art and delicately slather it on our thread. If you're interested in making art for what is currently already produced go ahead and do so. We will gladly incorporate it into the thread and give you credit. Just send it to @Teal via PM. If you'd like to do some art for what is in the works get in contact with either @Teal or @Pixel and we'll happily go over that with you. We're interested in everything from pixel art to hand drawn.
Applications
So much awesome feedback being tossed around. Lots of people displaying interest in writing. We'd love to have some fresh faces around here and as such we do take applications. We are team of four writers and we enjoy working together but we aren't oppose to new members. Send applications with samples of your work to @Teal's inbox if you're interested in becoming a writer. We'd like something original please. I am exciting to douse your writing talents all over my writing biscuit.

divider.png

Thank you for all the fantastic support and to all of you currently doing art for us. You guys rock, continue being awesome!​

Last edited:
I had my doubts initially about this whole thing, but having seen it come together, I've had second thoughts.
Let me know if you need me, I'll help in any way I can.

I had my doubts initially about this whole thing, but having seen it come together, I've had second thoughts.
Let me know if you need me, and I'll help any way I can.
You can get your talented act over here and start helping us write. I jest, thank you for the feedback.

@Commander Crocket , I would have invited you along with the others from Boreal Bookshelf, but I thought you were busy. Head on over and do some application work, and we'll consider the position.

Yes, we're also planning to get another banner from Shadow. We already have an applicant, so it'll be a difficult decision on how we approach this, and what we can do about managing five writers.

Back
Top Bottom