The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

Hey, can i get a forum logo please?
The link attached is my charactor
(' http://gyazo.com/bed8a48bbeeed577e7a4d4a79d5bef20 ')
And i would like a character similar to mine hugging a slime with a Terra blade dropped on the ground (made of grass blocks) (above ground plains biome) a tree and a
mini-wyvern in the sky flying around

P.S if possible have the charactor squeezing the slime and it pops up a but then releases as a GIF.

Thanks <3

Edit: Can I get a few likes for having been doing this for 3 hours?

This was a lot of work. Three hours straight, which I don't tend to do, ever (although I wasn't very focused at first. Or at any point, really e_e but that's just me being me). I did my best, considering that I just hit 12:00 AM (btw I just realized how Christmas JUST ended this is sad
Sad.png
)

Requests are still open (And I intend for it to stay that way for a good while), but deep inside I hope for no moar requests plz

@ZV151
I hope this looks good enough :3 Please enjoy!

ZV151.png

@MinerTurtle45
Tried to make it so you'd like it as much as possible. Had to fit the Picksaw somewhere, so the result was the turtle's back. I want you to like it as much as I do.

MinerTurtle45.gif

@Agentj 118
This version looks so much better
Happy.png
. Basically because I am revisiting an old avatar.

Agentj118.gif

Agentj118-Old.gif

@Wyverntamer
I wanted to stay away from my generic avatars and tried to make something more special for you. I had to remove the wisp animation, keeping the movement in the avatar very simple, because of various different reasons (I would have done it with no movement at all, but that would have been too boring!). I can force the wisp in, if you really want to, though that implies a few other things. This was basically gambling for me while making it, and I really, really seriously hope you like it a lot. Because I fear of having screwed it up from the start.

Wyverntamer.gif

Edit: For @Pumpking (another half an hour)
It was fun for me to experiment and try and make it look as awesome as possible. The stars were made by hand, the holes in the head glow separately and so does the little skull in the robe, the blade shines and everything has some effects applied to it. Every part of Pumpking is in a different image file in the assets of Terraria, so "building" Pumpkin is what took long
Tongue.png

Asdarms.png
That looks amazing! I can't take it right now, because I am writing this on my phone. Thank you :D

Hey, can i get a forum logo please?
The link attached is my charactor
(' http://gyazo.com/bed8a48bbeeed577e7a4d4a79d5bef20 ')
And i would like a character similar to mine hugging a slime with a Terra blade dropped on the ground (made of grass blocks) (above ground plains biome) a tree and a
mini-wyvern in the sky flying around

P.S if possible have the charactor squeezing the slime and it pops up a but then releases as a GIF.

Thanks <3
I don't think I can do that. And you didn't read the "how to request" section.
[DOUBLEPOST=1419716473][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Samrux, I posted earlier in the page 20... please anwer the question posted in there. NO REALLY ANSWER IT U LAZY PALADIN.
just request something if you want to

You won't help to get the request pile get smaller though
Tongue.png

Can I request 2 please (1 is for my brother):
#1:
Grey Skin player
Armor: Spectre Armor (no helmet), and Scarecrow hat
Dye: Purple
Next to Nurse (back to back)
Weapon: True Night's Edge
Background: Mushroom

Hallowed armor (melee)
Dye: Intense Flame
Next to Dryad (back to back)
Weapon: Magic Harp
Background: The Hallow

If it's too much, just tell me, there's no rush needed.

Gotta update the OP and write some stuff in my request agenda. It's really late and I don't think I will do any requests right now.

Can I request 2 please (1 is for my brother):
#1:
Grey Skin player
Armor: Spectre Armor (no helmet), and Scarecrow hat
Dye: Purple
Next to Nurse (back to back)
Weapon: True Night's Edge
Background: Mushroom

Hallowed armor (melee)
Dye: Intense Flame
Next to Dryad (back to back)
Weapon: Magic Harp
Background: The Hallow

If it's too much, just tell me, there's no rush needed.
What is your brother's name here? I won't make one for him if he doesn't have an account and participates in the forums.

These people are now in the queue:
@SGJguille
@iDuck
@Ih8creeperz
@DestroyerArcher
@theomichailidis
@Craftamus Nightmarisite
@craftedlightmare

(duck that's a lot of avatars)

Everyone's requests are inside this spoiler in order. If you don't change anything before I start making it, it's your fault. Make sure it's all right. You have the chance now!
--- SGJguille ---
Forum + Steam
No details yet

--- iDuck ---
Forum
Character: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/iducks-banner-2-png.13950/
Duck sitting on his head. Placed center-bottom.
Background: Living tree, noon

--- Ih8creeperz ---
Steam
Character: Spectre armor w/Mask, ghostly.
Background: Surface jungle, noon.

--- DestroyerArcher ---
Forum
Character: Mythril hood, spectre chest + legs, demon wings, mechanical gauntlet, all w/Purple&Black dye
Background: Corruption biome, chasm nearby. Probe beside character, non-animated.

--- theomichailidis ---
Steam
Character: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/theo-sprite2-png.17209/
Carries an axe on his back.
Background: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/ashampoo_snap_2014-07-01_16h49m17s_009_-jpg.17211/
Frame: Gold brick

--- Craftamus Nightmarisite ---
Forum
Character: Spectre armor and scarecrow hat, all w/Purple dye. Placed back to back next to Nurse NPC. Holding True Night's Edge.
Background: Underground mushroom.

--- craftedlightmare ---
Forum
Character: Hallowed armor w/Mask, Intense Flame dye. Placed back to back next to Dryad NPC. Magic harp present in picture.
Background: Hallow, noon.

@SGJguille hasn't specified any details yet for some reason?.

@PulseFox should write their entire request again because I'm confused now. Thank you.

@James 2 was just completely wrong and I don't know what the heck he meant. I make forum avatars. Try again, after reading the instructions on how to request, that are in the main post.

And you all now have to like this post because I'm doing this for free
Tongue.png

N
@SGJguille
@iDuck
@Ih8creeperz
@DestroyerArcher
@theomichailidis
@Craftamus Nightmarisite
@craftedlightmare

Everyone's requests are inside this spoiler in order. If you don't change anything before I start making it, it's your fault. Make sure it's all right. You have the chance now!
--- SGJguille ---
Forum + Steam
No details yet

--- iDuck ---
Forum
Character: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/iducks-banner-2-png.13950/

--- Ih8creeperz ---
Steam

--- DestroyerArcher ---
Forum
Character: Mythril hood, spectre chest + legs, demon wings, mechanical gauntlet, all w/Purple&Black dye
Background: Corruption biome, chasm nearby. Probe beside character, non-animated.

--- theomichailidis ---
Steam
Character: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/theo-sprite2-png.17209/
Background: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/ashampoo_snap_2014-07-01_16h49m17s_009_-jpg.17211/

Forum
Character: Spectre armor and scarecrow hat, all w/Purple dye. Placed back to back next to Nurse NPC. Holding True Night's Edge.

--- craftedlightmare ---
Forum
Character: Hallowed armor w/Mask, Intense Flame dye. Placed back to back next to Dryad NPC. Magic harp present in picture.

@PulseFox should write their entire request again because I'm confused now. Thank you.

@James 2 was just completely wrong and I don't know what the heck he meant. I make forum avatars. Try again, after reading the instructions on how to request, that are in the main post.

Tongue.png
Niice!

@SGJguille
@iDuck
@Ih8creeperz
@DestroyerArcher
@theomichailidis
@Craftamus Nightmarisite
@craftedlightmare

--- SGJguille ---
Forum + Steam
No details yet

--- iDuck ---
Forum

--- Ih8creeperz ---
Steam

--- DestroyerArcher ---
Forum

--- theomichailidis ---
Steam

Forum

--- craftedlightmare ---
Forum

Tongue.png
Mine is all right! :)
Just make sure the axe on my character's back is that end-game guitar one (rarely dropping from Plantera).

So yeah. Here are my request details that i haven't specified because reasons.I would like a steam avatar that contains the character attached in my first post, with an Inferno fork in the back like diagonal (as you did in andrewsF1 Steam avatar with the hammer). If you think it looks weird, just make the player hold it. I'll leave it up to you.
Background: The same u used for andrewsF1 steam avatar
No frame
No animation obviusly because it's for steam.
Full body image.

I'll will wait for the queue t clear to request a terraria avatar, it would be unfair for all the ones who are waiting only for one request...

PS:don't stress yourself, I've plenty of time to wait

Last edited:
Hey Samrux, I know your a bit busy, but can you edit my avatar when you get a chance? Here are the changes I wanted:
  • I would like the background changed to a standard forest, as the current background is a bit dull
  • X should be moved slightly to the right where he is in the center
  • The neon marking of the bat should have yellow glow effect
Thanks again for making my avatar Samrux! (also I was wondering, what do you use to make avatars?)

Hey Samrux, I know your a bit busy, but can you edit my avatar when you get a chance? Here are the changes I wanted:
  • I would like the background changed to a standard forest, as the current background is a bit dull
  • X should be moved slightly to the right where he is in the center
  • The neon marking of the bat should have yellow glow effect
Thanks again for making my avatar Samrux! (also I was wondering, what do you use to make avatars?)
This is what I was talking about in the OP. It's your fault for asking the wrong things, and not being specific enough when you first made your request. Now it's more work for me!

I will do it, yes, but with all the other requests I already have to do I feel a little bothered.

I try to avoid these things from happening. But of course, what I said about how I will edit finished avatars any time (stated in the OP) still stays true, and it's only right for me to keep that promise.

Last edited:
@iDuck
Pretty nice IMO. Hope you like it!

Forum avatar
Background: Living tree

iDuck.png

@SGJguille
I felt awkward for reusing a background, specially since I don't think it fits your character. If you want to change the background to something else, I won't complain.

Steam avatar
Character: Provided character file (unaltered), shown fully, Inferno Fork in shoulder (like andrewSF1's).
Background: Same as andrewSF1's
SGJguille.png

@Ih8creeperz
As you wished. Enjoy.

Steam avatar
Character: Spectre armor w/Mask, ghostly effect
Background: Jungle
Ih8creeperz.png

@theomichailidis
The character image you provided is... bad (in quality). You probably saved it as a JPG at some point (horrible thing to do for sprites). But Steam reduces the quality of images anyways, so it won't be very noticeable. It wasn't really that terrible either, so I guess it's fine.

theomichailidis.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom