The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

Thank u a lot @Samrux ! I didn't want to pick a dark background like the blue dungeon (i was going to pick that) because I thought it would make the whole picture dark and hard to see the character. if u want make a copy with the dungeon background so i can see (badumts) how it looks!

Edit: Already set it on my steam profile :p. If the dungeon one looks better, it would great because it fits with the character theme

DANGIT TCF forgets to give alerts for certaiin threads some times. sorry this came in late. (i changed it since its no longer christmas)

i want a guy wearing steampunk goggles, gypsy robe, bundle of ballons, star veil and magic quiver, all dyed green flame. I edited, after seeing that green flame only is cooler.
background:squiggles. size:96x96 TCF avatar (animated, i will come to that) and if possible, a still picture thats 186x186 (steam avatar)'

the animation will be the guy shooting a pulse bow, and the arrow will be fired to the right, bounce back towards him, then he shoots again (the animation restarts).

i was slow to reply, but after a while i stop getting alerts for this thread. hope its ok.

Last edited:
I read the how to request section

I want a fourm avatar I have made a new post this one is none valid but if you already started on it keep on doing it

I want my player wearing Spectre armor with silver dye swinging a death sickle while he is partially transparent with a forest background or something like this
Screenshot_2014-12-30-11-58-37.png

Last edited:
DANGIT TCF forgets to give alerts for certaiin threads some times. sorry this came in late. (i changed it since its no longer christmas)

i want a guy wearing steampunk goggles, gypsy robe, bundle of ballons, star veil and magic quiver, all dyed green flame. I edited, after seeing that green flame only is cooler.
background:squiggles. size:96x96 TCF avatar (animated, i will come to that) and if possible, a still picture thats 186x186 (steam avatar)'

the animation will be the guy shooting a pulse bow, and the arrow will be fired to the right, bounce back towards him, then he shoots again (the animation restarts).

i was slow to reply, but after a while i stop getting alerts for this thread. hope its ok.
what the heck is "squiggles"

can i have my life form (
Golden FoxyTERRARIA.png
) steam avatar and any background.

also i know it was not nice of me to not use the avatar of the pickaxe i requested. it was very disrespectful of me to that, its cause i had no idea what to do with it since i already got a new avatar.

@theomichailidis
The character image you provided is... bad (in quality). You probably saved it as a JPG at some point (horrible thing to do for sprites). But Steam reduces the quality of images anyways, so it won't be very noticeable. It wasn't really that terrible either, so I guess it's fine.

theomichailidis.png
Thanks! It's nice, I'll use it! :D

IF POSSIBLE

I would like a character wearing titanium armor without a helmet, holding a book of skulls, (If you can, make it look like I'm looking inside of an open book.) and above that book, can you make a wisp-type thing but instead of blue flames, can you possibly make them red or black? (whichever looks cooler.)

Character specifications.
Hair 20
Titanium Armor
Open Book of Skulls in hands
Red Eyes.
And here's the big part, (Again, IF POSSIBLE) a pixelated version of the mask in my current avatar. (If you want, you can just make the face of the character yellow/gold, since I did ask for no mask. ((I also can provide a picture of my own if you want.)) )

The background, uhh, whatever you think fits.

For the size... let's go with Steam avatar.

Anything else you'd like to know, just let me know.

EDIT : Just to let you know, I am in absolutely no rush, you shouldn't be either, so take all the time you need.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom