The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

IF POSSIBLE

I would like a character wearing titanium armor without a helmet, holding a book of skulls, (If you can, make it look like I'm looking inside of an open book.) and above that book, can you make a wisp-type thing but instead of blue flames, can you possibly make them red or black? (whichever looks cooler.)

Character specifications.
Hair 20
Titanium Armor
Open Book of Skulls in hands
Red Eyes.
And here's the big part, (Again, IF POSSIBLE) a pixelated version of the mask in my current avatar. (If you want, you can just make the face of the character yellow/gold, since I did ask for no mask. ((I also can provide a picture of my own if you want.)) )

The background, uhh, whatever you think fits.

For the size... let's go with Steam avatar.

Anything else you'd like to know, just let me know.

EDIT : Just to let you know, I am in absolutely no rush, you shouldn't be either, so take all the time you need.
I'm guessing no hair. Wait, mask AND hair?
I can't make that mask since I'm no spriter. That's stated in the OP, in case you didn't read. I would prefer that you ask someone like @Milt69466 (I think he's taking sprite requests now? It's simple anyways) to make the mask for you and come back with it.
That "wisp-type thing" you say, should it really be a wisp with just a different color or what do you mean. I can make it any color.
I can't make the book of skulls be open, as far as I know. I could make you hold it in front of you and look at it, though, and it could still keep the idea I think. This could work well with the wisp.

The more I think of your idea the more I like it. Very creative!
Normal.png

Last edited:
I'm guessing no hair.
I can't make that mask since I'm no spriter. That's stated in the OP, in case you didn't read. I would prefer that you ask someone like @Milt69466 (I think he's taking sprite requests now? It's simple anyways) to make the mask for you and come back with it.
That "wisp-type thing" you say, should it really be a wisp with just a different color or what do you mean.
I can't make the book of skulls be open, as far as I know. I could make you hold it in front of you and look at it, though, and it could still keep the idea I think. This could work well with the wisp.

The more I think of your idea the more I like it. Very creative!
Normal.png

Alright, I'll try to make a mask that you can use for the image or find someone to make one for me, as for the wisp-type thing, yeah just make it a regular terraria wisp, but with black or red flames if at all possible. There doesn't need to be any animation unless you want to, after all this is a Steam Avatar so animations wouldn't work anyways, but still.
Also, there was a link on the words Hair 20, incase you missed it, alot of people tend to do so on these forums because the color difference is so subtle.
Here is the link in general though. http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/terraria.wiki.gg/f/f0/Hairstyle_20.png

Anything else you'd like to know or change, feel free to ask me, like I said originally, I'm in no rush.

Reached 50 different avatars in the OP
Love.gif

I'm also debuting a new signature! Check out the spoiler in it for a few awesome stuff
Happy.png
(Don't worry, it's NOT an image wall
Tongue.png
). It looks the best in the Underground theme, but anything works just as well.

I shall resume avataring soon. Now, I have to sleep, then wake up and have breakfast, then shower and slack off for a while, then go eat fancy food at a restaurant, then go watch a movie. Then after all that, I might work on avatars tomorrow.

Bye guys! And happy new year.

I'm probably too late, but I'd like to request an avatar gif.
This character of mine should swing a Keybrand at a closed door in the Dungeon, which then opens (as in Kingdom Hearts, the Keyblade opens every lock xD).
Also a dark wisp behind him?
I'd appreciate it if you can do it, but if not, it's not a big deal :D
upload_2015-1-2_13-31-19.png

Regards,
GlitchCo

Last edited:
Reached 50 different avatars in the OP
Love.gif

I'm also debuting a new signature! Check out the spoiler in it for a few awesome stuff
Happy.png
(Don't worry, it's NOT an image wall
Tongue.png
). It looks the best in the Underground theme, but anything works just as well.

I shall resume avataring soon. Now, I have to sleep, then wake up and have breakfast, then shower and slack off for a while, then go eat fancy food at a restaurant, then go watch a movie. Then after all that, I might work on avatars tomorrow.

Bye guys! And happy new year.
Nice sig!

What I want: A Terraria Avatar please :3.
I sort of want to have a pug just like in my profile pic here, but in a Terraria type of character which means it has the nose ear's, and everything a pug has in real life =). (Besides the crouch please ew.) I would like to be in the skeletron's dungeon jumping on skeleton summoners, of course the torches must be some what blue, and they have to have some what a Mario type of style feature when I bounce on them (Such as when your playing Super Mario Bro's, your able to jump on a turtle, and instant kill them)
I'd appreciate a Mario, or Lugi cap on me as well :3.
Sorry if it seems like a lot of work, but I will provide some help if necessary lol.
(And yes he is as big as a regular Terraria player)
Thank you =).
(Siteing)
Mario Cap: https://www.google.com/#q=Mario+cap
Lugi Cap: https://www.google.com/#q=luigi+cap
Thank you =).

Back
Top Bottom