Member-Run Contest The Terraria Vidya Game Art Off!

art comp 1.png

How exactly will voting work? From the rules it seems like you are supposed to write who you vote for here or a seperate thread.
If that's the case, a poll like in the Weekly Spriting Challenge could work better (imo) and would make most of the rules obsolete. Everyone would be able to vote, you can limit how many submissions people can vote for and people aren't able to vote for the same person twice. However I'm sure that you can't control who has atleast 25 posts with polls.

-----
I might make a submission when I got a good idea for something later.

How exactly will voting work? From the rules it seems like you are supposed to write who you vote for here or a seperate thread.
If that's the case, a poll like in the Weekly Spriting Challenge could work better (imo) and would make most of the rules obsolete. Everyone would be able to vote, you can limit how many submissions people can vote for and people aren't able to vote for the same person twice. However I'm sure that you can't control who has atleast 25 posts with polls.

-----
I might make a submission when I got a good idea for something later.
I mostly wanted to make a new thread, or just use the same thread for voting, so that people can't make new accounts to inflate votes. Do you think that's a good idea?
And please do!

So many submissions and it's still the first day, awesome c:
If anyone has any more suggestions about the rules or anything like that, feel free to say, I'll take ye into consideration.

@Razleth , yes, definitely, it seems this idea of participation and generosity has become some sort of a hit.

@Myu , of course. Steampunk involves mechanisation, and is probably one the largest influences for this kind of stuff. Steampunk should be perfectly fine for the theme.

One more question does ti have to be directly terraria related?
Nope. In the thread, if you decided to read it, it clearly states that it doesn't necesarilly have to be Terraria related. Though I'd imagine a large majority would prefer to have it Terraria related and draw concerning that theme.

Nope. In the thread, if you decided to read it, it clearly states that it doesn't necesarilly have to be Terraria related. Though I'd imagine a large majority would prefer to have it Terraria related and draw concerning that theme.
Sorry guess i missed that part. I did read the thread.

I see. I too missed something before, which was the part involving deadlines and voting plans. I guess it was a lack of clarification in the end, though.

Thanks for answering stuff for me while I was asleep, Pixel :D
I didn't want to clog the main post with stuff that seemed obvious enough, but I'll clarify for the others.

for some inspiration, here's some songs from the games for this theme

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
A Stranger I Remain

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
The Only Thing I Know For Real

Transistor; the entire goddamn thing was released for free by the devs, so here you go:

Back
Top Bottom