New profile posts

Welp. I just saw a cockroach with an egg sac in my room. By the time I looked up what it was it disappeared.

So how's your day going?
IMG_2641.jpeg

honestly i'd say it's all three at the same time
however i barely have any knowledge of Fallout lore so idk how true that is (i've seen the first two Terminator films, and i've seen a recap of Idiocracy and plan to actually watch it eventually)
IndigoGollum
IndigoGollum
Idiocracy is my favorite prophetic documentary. I also have seen Terminator and T2 and have not played much Fallout.
TechionPrime41 🌳
TechionPrime41 🌳
They've made a TV show on Amazon Prime for Fallout, though, IG. Haven't watched the other two movies, however.

Although I'd have to agree with you, Zenith.
Daily Would you press the button #20!
You will restart your life from scratch... But before you do, you will be able to basically have a custom avatar creator, so you'll get rid of all your physical insecurities!
LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
I'd not take it, honestly. Just restarting life would make it so indescribably different in too many ways: to the decisions made and what you do, plus what happens to you would be completely different. Completely changing your life in an unpredictable way is a chance I would not take just to make myself physically better. However, if life was forced to go the exact same path I chose in this life, I would take it.
Back
Top Bottom