Terraria Bad Ideas

If you havent been in a pool of water in 1 in-game day you begin to get the stink effect and occasionally poop all over the place making blocks go brown

If you collect 18 Angel Statues and power them up, you summon an angel. The summoning causes a huge explosion that makes a large crater, and melts the snow biome.
The angel looks a little bit like this

latest

Duke Fishron is a quest fish, and until you obtain it, the quest can't be changed, and in order to get it you must kill Duke Fishron with Pre-Hardmode items on Hardcore.
3 People have completed this quest
Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris, and you guessed it, Dungeon Guardian easily beats Duke Fishron
[doublepost=1466235884,1466235470][/doublepost]Update 1.4,
-Added Summoner Love
All Slimes now have a 100% chance to drop a Slime Staff
All crafting has been removed
All other mobs is replaced with old Slime drops of a 1/10,000 chance to drop a Slime Staff​
- Added Necromancer
Whenever you do anything besides summon a minion, you die
If you stop summoning, you die
When you summon, you summon one of each boss
Example : "Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated" "Test#9001 has been killed by World-gen"​

Sniper rifle is now as effective against everything else as it is against players

̿ ̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•_•)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿

EDIT:

Players now make breathing sounds, making stealth PvP nearly impossible

Last edited:
*All coins replaced with souls.

*Beds replaced with bonfires.

*Other players can enter your world at will as enemies, even if you built it in single player.

*Any chest in the game has a chance to be a mimic, even in prehard mode. Opening a mimic chest results in instant death.

Oooooooh actually... for a minigame, playing as enemies vs players would be a GREAT idea, if done correctly.

I actually meant in terms of PvP like in Dark Souls, but yeah, a L4D like mode where you play as a monster could be interesting.
I am slime nao.

I actually meant in terms of PvP like in Dark Souls, but yeah, a L4D like mode where you play as a monster could be interesting.
I am slime nao.
*disguises self as Moon Lord*
SURPRISE :red:ES! IMPENDING TOBES APPROACHES'

Also, I did mean in terms of pvp. like a prop hunt kind of thing, hidden in plain sight.

there's an automatic swearing filter tho. It's totally fine as long as the filter picks it up.

OT: Any and all instances of the HOIK glitch no longer work </3
Never knew that, also HOIK isn't a glitch anymore, it's part of the game, it's going to stay.

Back
Top Bottom