Terraria Bad Ideas

So it's a Kraggon from Borderlands!
latest
it's actually this thing:
gPauR4e.png

Pwnhammer has been changed to the Banhammer. Capable of banning players from servers with just a single hit! To make it more "balanced" it can't destroy demon altars.

Terraria Collab with Clash of Clans by adding the lava hound as the next boss. Has a ton of hp, does almost no damage, and explodes into smaller mobs when defeated.
Actually, there will be a 2nd part to this collab-the valkyrie npc. New town npc that sells the furcoat that grants you the ability to destroy blocks horizontally with the golden battle axe, an item dropped from the lava hound, which will double your move speed, thrust you 10 blocks foward whenever used, has a 1.5second usetime, and deals damage in a large circle around you dealing 6800 damage per hit. To balance this out, the lava hound boss also drops a necromancy staff, which now spawns skeletons every 6 seconds which only do 25 damage every second and has 1 hp, and shoots single-target damage bolts that deal 25 damage, and attacks every 0.7 seconds.

Last edited:
Instant Death Beam
6666666666666666666666666666669 damage
infinite range
the beam is 12 blocks wide
the beam instantly destroys any block it touches
if you use it incorrectly, you'll end up wiping off your entire world...
Quantum nuke
42000000000000000000000000000000000000000 damage
you use it by throwing it, when it touches the ground, your computer explodes, the explosion has a radius of 1000 kilometers

Terraria 1.3.1.2
- Buffed The Destroyer
- Nerfed the Water Bolt
- Nerfed the Yoyo class
- Added more enemies that can't be damaged (like the spinning blaze wheel or whatever it is)
- Buffed the Moon Lord
- Removed Sandstone
- Removed Amber Mosquito

god, writing all this makes me realize I'd probably leave Terraria if this stuff became a reality :p

I think it actually does that in Mobile, and it's quite hilarious.
Like how you could gather almost infinite amounts of projectiles and completely devastate bosses and enemies or destroy them in half a second after gathering up 50 projectiles into a single point and ramming them into an enemy?

Back
Top Bottom