tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

True Grove Keeper( Veridians equivalent to True Excalibur)
index.php

66 Melee Damage
Very Fast Speed
4% Critical Strike chance
Average Knockback
- Fires a glowing image of itself at the cursor location

Grove Keeper( Veridians equivalent to Excalibur)
index.php

57 Melee Damage
Fast Speed
4% Critical Strike chance
Average Knockback
- Fires a glowing image of itself at the cursor location
Uhh, quick question - Why does the green from the true match so well, instead of being different shades, and why orange? The reason the True Night's Edge adds urple is because the corrupt is purple, and the reason it adds green is because it's the primary color of Cursed Flames. At least, that's the way I always saw it. Same deal with Excalibur, the Hallow is seen as pink, and the crystals are seen as blue, I believe, may need to confirm this, in inventory. But I checked back, and the Verdant item equivalent is also green - Maybe an item change to the Verdant equivalent of those should be in order, to make it fit in with Vanila more. Also, the green should be different on the true. It is literally blending in with the green already on the un-true version of the sword.

I just found this mod browsing through the forums... I can't wait til this becomes available to download because it looks fantastic. Great work

Uhh, quick question - Why does the green from the true match so well, instead of being different shades, and why orange? The reason the True Night's Edge adds urple is because the corrupt is purple, and the reason it adds green is because it's the primary color of Cursed Flames. At least, that's the way I always saw it. Same deal with Excalibur, the Hallow is seen as pink, and the crystals are seen as blue, I believe, may need to confirm this, in inventory. But I checked back, and the Verdant item equivalent is also green - Maybe an item change to the Verdant equivalent of those should be in order, to make it fit in with Vanila more. Also, the green should be different on the true. It is literally blending in with the green already on the un-true version of the sword.
Great now i gotta make a debuff just to illustrate a color, thanks for pointing that out tho.

Back
Top Bottom