Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

in this line of code i get these five errors:
c:\Users\Mutater\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Mutatera\NPCs\Boss\One.cs(43,23) : error CS0103: The name 'X' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Mutater\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Mutatera\NPCs\Boss\One.cs(43,32) : error CS0103: The name 'Y' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Mutater\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Mutatera\NPCs\Boss\One.cs(43,41) : error CS0103: The name 'Width' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Mutater\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Mutatera\NPCs\Boss\One.cs(43,54) : error CS0103: The name 'Height' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Mutater\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Mutatera\NPCs\Boss\One.cs(43,79) : error CS0103: The name 'Stack' does not exist in the current context

here is the line of code:
Item.NewItem((int) X, (int) Y, (int) Width, (int) Height, (int) 180, (int) Stack = 15);

in this line of code i get these five errors:
c:\Users\Mutater\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Mutatera\NPCs\Boss\One.cs(43,23) : error CS0103: The name 'X' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Mutater\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Mutatera\NPCs\Boss\One.cs(43,32) : error CS0103: The name 'Y' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Mutater\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Mutatera\NPCs\Boss\One.cs(43,41) : error CS0103: The name 'Width' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Mutater\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Mutatera\NPCs\Boss\One.cs(43,54) : error CS0103: The name 'Height' does not exist in the current context

c:\Users\Mutater\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Mutatera\NPCs\Boss\One.cs(43,79) : error CS0103: The name 'Stack' does not exist in the current context

here is the line of code:
Item.NewItem((int) X, (int) Y, (int) Width, (int) Height, (int) 180, (int) Stack = 15);
what you have there is a representation of the parameters your code is suppose to fill in. Look through ExampleMod for Item.NewItem and you'll see how to use it.

When I try and create a world I crash and get this:

---------------------------
Terraria: Error
System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.

at Terraria.UI.Chat.ChatLine..ctor()

at Terraria.Main.DrawMenu(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Terraria.Main.Draw(GameTime gameTime)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)

at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)

at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
OK
I have these mods on:
-Super Powerful Equipment
-Calamity Mod
-Pre-Hardmode Greatswords
-More Guns Mod
-SwordCthulhu
-Heart Crystal Recipe
-PreHardmodeWings
-Erison
-Cheat Sheet
-Malisterria2
-Epicness mod Remastered
-Lunar Rings
-Summoners Association
-The Yolo Overload Mod
-Thorium Mod
-Quality of Life
-Miscellania
-Cheese"s Content Patch
-Recipes +
-DMod
-Khaelis' Potion Expansion
-JoostMod
-Wurst Mod
-AdvancedTerraria
-EnergyMod
-Expanded Terraria
-Crystilium
-The Schwifty Mod
-Elemental Weapon Enhancements
-The Luggage
-imkSushi Mod
-Max Stacks Plus
-Infinity - Endless Items
-Basic Elemental Additions
-MystickPack
-Prefixes For Enemies
-Galaxite Mod
-HyperT Mod
-Ivysaur's Level System
-Lightning and Frostspark Boots Recipe Repair mod
-More Accessories+
-PotionsPlus
-TerrariaPlus(Better than it sounds)
-Nightmares Unleashed

Last edited:
I'm back from vacation! It looks like there's been like 20+ pages of replies while I was gone, so I probably won't have time to read through it all, unfortunately.

In other news, v0.8.3.2 has been released for the GOG version! This update... actually does pretty much nothing for GOG. Oh well.

so i tried saving + exiting because there was a bunch of items on the ground lagging my computer (my computer is terrible btw) and when i went back on the world it said "no backup found". so basicly i cant load my world, perhaps its corrupt? and if it helps i looked in my terraria/modloader/worlds and found that my world only had a .tsw, a .twld, and a .wld. here is the error:
Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt16()
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.GetCustomData(Int32 type, BinaryReader reader, Boolean hasGlobalSaving)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Default.MysteryItem.LoadCustomData(BinaryReader reader)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.ReadCustomData(Item item, Byte[] data, Boolean hasGlobalSaving)

can someone help me? One of my mods (on mac) is making me have a black screen. is there a way to go to to the mod file in terraria without accesing it in-game??

so i tried saving + exiting because there was a bunch of items on the ground lagging my computer (my computer is terrible btw) and when i went back on the world it said "no backup found". so basicly i cant load my world, perhaps its corrupt? and if it helps i looked in my terraria/modloader/worlds and found that my world only had a .tsw, a .twld, and a .wld. here is the error:
Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
at System.IO.BinaryReader.FillBuffer(Int32 numBytes)
at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadUInt16()
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.GetCustomData(Int32 type, BinaryReader reader, Boolean hasGlobalSaving)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Default.MysteryItem.LoadCustomData(BinaryReader reader)
at Terraria.ModLoader.IO.ItemIO.ReadCustomData(Item item, Byte[] data, Boolean hasGlobalSaving)
Just mo to mygames/terraria adn then delete the tmod

how c i fix this @@
[doublepost=1471177163,1471177037][/doublepost]how cuold i fix this T_T

Attachments

• Chrysanthemum.jpg
    Chrysanthemum.jpg
    314.9 KB · Views: 174
i cant get this to work i tried some things but it wont work

public virtual void AnimateTile(ref int frame, ref int frameCounter)
Allows you to animate your tile. Use frameCounter to keep track of how long the current frame has been active, and use frame to change the current frame.

all the things on github for tmodloader lack example info
the example mod is just to big cant find anything in there

Wowwwww, you got back and you didn't read the message I sent right before you. Anywho, I need a way to modify vanilla recipes. See, I'm making a mod that adds a hardmode BoC (there are a lot of bosses with of in the middle) inspired by Tremor, and I have no clue how it's possible. Please help soon! (there are only 2 mech worms, i need the one with vertabrae in the recipe)
[doublepost=1471185415,1471185098][/doublepost]
can someone help me? One of my mods (on mac) is making me have a black screen.
Stop right there! I know exactly what to do.
1. Switch over to Finder.
2. You should see column view. Click it.
3. There should be a sidebar on the left. Go to Home.
4. In the column to the right, there you go. This is also how you find stuff like Desktop and Pictures.

Back
Top Bottom