tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Wood and Fertilizer is fixed. Obsidian still doesn't drop. Thanks for continuing to work on this though.

Is it when you break obsidian with a pickaxe only? I think I may have overlooked that part, will work on that. If it isn't that let me know and I will get on it.

This mod is gr8. I love the new style of playing. How did i not notice the thread earlier

Thanks, I love me some skyblock too.

Took a bit of tinkering, but obsidian should now be dropping in multiplayer.

Also, added a non-expert(normal) version of map on main page.

Is it when you break obsidian with a pickaxe only? I think I may have overlooked that part, will work on that. If it isn't that let me know and I will get on it.

Thanks, I love me some skyblock too.

Thanks so much man! It works perfectly! Me and my friends have been waiting for this, so we'll let you know if anything bugs out later. But again, thanks so much for working on this.

Thanks so much man! It works perfectly! Me and my friends have been waiting for this, so we'll let you know if anything bugs out later. But again, thanks so much for working on this.

Thanks for trying it in multiplayer to let me know it had the bugs. It was fun troubleshooting the bugs and getting my mod working for multiplayer.

I was hoping that this mod might spawn more 'skyblock' mods to accompany this but maybe I will have to kick in gear and start one myself...

Use this Generator its mad easy
Could you perhaps show the wiring if you still have the generator?

Edit: Expert map has no way to get honey afaik, nor corruption seeds (could be wrong) I also have an issue where the angler doesn't spawn since there is only one ocean.

Last edited:
Edit: Expert map has no way to get honey afaik, nor corruption seeds (could be wrong) I also have an issue where the angler doesn't spawn since there is only one ocean.

Honey is gotten from breaking hive blocks just like vanilla.
Corruption seeds are gotten the same way as all the other seeds (via dirt through extractinator).
Also, angler will spawn in any ocean, just gotta move away from the ocean then back again until it happens.

Is there a special spot for plantera bulbs, or do I just need to make an artificial jungle and pray for them to spawn?

Is there a special spot for plantera bulbs, or do I just need to make an artificial jungle and pray for them to spawn?

Unless you want to fight plantera enraged, you are going to want to make a jungle biome anyways . Bulbs will spawn easily.

does it work with other mods? Like with tremor, and thorium. What about biome add mods?

The vanilla biomes either exist on the map or can be made. I am not sure how others that add biomes do worldgen, and since I am providing a world that already generated I don't know if they will work. Also, ores that populate after killing bosses might be hard unless you puts lots and lots of dirt/cobble in the world for it to replace them with the ores that spawned. Other than that, the mobs that spawn in the other mods will spawn normally once you have the required biomes on the map. My mod wasn't ever meant to be played with other mods (that are currently out, some one could make a mod that was skyblock friendly), but doesn't mean it won't work, just not as much as it would with/out my mod.

The vanilla biomes either exist on the map or can be made. I am not sure how others that add biomes do worldgen, and since I am providing a world that already generated I don't know if they will work. Also, ores that populate after killing bosses might be hard unless you puts lots and lots of dirt/cobble in the world for it to replace them with the ores that spawned. Other than that, the mobs that spawn in the other mods will spawn normally once you have the required biomes on the map. My mod wasn't ever meant to be played with other mods (that are currently out, some one could make a mod that was skyblock friendly), but doesn't mean it won't work, just not as much as it would with/out my mod.

ok thanks. I could probably put a few mods in that will atleast make it more intresting! ;)

I've been playing for HOURS and i don't know how to make Ice can anyone help me?

Edit: I figured it out! For anyone who doesn't know it's
1 water bottle
50 sand
1 shiverthorn
no object requirement

Last edited:
I've been playing for HOURS and i don't know how to make Ice can anyone help me?

Edit: I figured it out! For anyone who doesn't know it's
1 water bottle
50 sand
1 shiverthorn
no object requirement

Sorry I couldn't answer sooner, glad you found it.

hey man, nice job with the map but i think it will be better if you add biome themed islands, that will be nice

Thanks! I am still in the process of re-doing the map, but there will still be a lack of certain biomes. The spirit of the mod/map was to force you to create those biomes to get the resources you want/need from them.

Looking for some people to beta test a new map if anyone is interested. Would need to build each biome and kill each boss.

PM me if interested.

Is there any easier way to generate lava, without using pumps, or the W shape glitch?
I am very low on lava

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom