Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

For those of you who don't know how, you can reinstall Terraria, along with current version of TModLoader. This will revert your Terraria version back to the core version that the TModLoader is working on.

For those of you who don't know how, you can reinstall Terraria, along with current version of TModLoader. This will revert your Terraria version back to the core version that the TModLoader is working on.
Most people should know that, but it's not the same when u are missing out on DD2 crossover content and the new water effects.

Most people should know that, but it's not the same when u are missing out on DD2 crossover content and the new water effects.
wrong assumption, for one how is a simple user supposed to know only the executable matters ?
before this was actually confirmed by some people & before the 1.3.4 update happened to be live, I thought updating terraria in any way would break tmodloader so that it would refuse to install again.

the friend I was playing with, I told him not to update & disable the automatic updates
he thought all was lost when his girlfriend actually updated his terraria thinking : "hey that way it'll be updated for him when he comes back"

EDIT: & how is it any different from any other content update ?
For one, tmodloader can't be updated when relogic is working on hotfixes which would mean tmodloader would have to be updated again for each hotfix. It's too much work & too much to ask for people that basically do this on their free time and for zero money.

Ok, so, is it possible to make enemies not target the player at all?
For example, if the player had a certain buff?

I tried to use the aggro field from player, but it didn't do anything.

Try looking into how the Royal Gel (Expert Item from King Slime) works. It might be applicable to all creatures, and not just slimes.

Back
Top Bottom