Sin Costan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your profile picture always reminds me of the Misaka clones from Railgun
    Sin Costan
    Sin Costan
    I guess, the visor is the only similar part, this is from a different anime. Senki Zesshou Symphogear G, Shen Shoujing. The theme song is awesome.
    hey do you like the game series "ratchet and clank" ?If so, I have a mod idea i think you will like.
    G
    Gmayor61
    Captain Quark banners and paintings all over the house is the result I want from this post.
    Hashtag-Underscore
    Hashtag-Underscore
    i was thinking more about the weapons, but your idea is hilarious XD
    That avatar is hypnotic and just so happens to fit the beat to the song I'm listening to (Bloodshot Rampart, Borderlands 2 OST).
    Reactions: Sin Costan
    Sin Costan
    Sin Costan
    Thanks, my profile pic comes from an anime called "Senki Zesshou Symphogear", which is pretty obscure compared to other anime. The blinking lights also fit with the song I have linked on my signiture (since the song is by the character I have as my prof pic).
    So if i make a spear do 0 damage and make the projectile do 50 would that work?
    Sin Costan
    Sin Costan
    Yeah, you can have the spear item do 0 damage and you can just set the spear projectile's damage with "projectile.damage"
    Sin Costan can i decompile your mod to see how to make magic missle type weapons?
    Sin Costan
    Sin Costan
    Actually, I did it the most complicated way... All you really need to do is set your projectile's AI style to the magic missile and have your weapon have channel set to true.
    I figured since you're kind of a whiz at projectiles you could help me with this: cont...
    Z
    Zygomorph
    Also, what does it mean when it says 'not all code paths return a value'?
    Sin Costan
    Sin Costan
    It means that each if statement has to return a value, for example if you have an if statement, an if else statement, and an else statement within a boolean function, each has to return either true or false.
    Sin Costan
    Sin Costan
    A common mistake people do is have an if statement without an else statement, causing it to say that all paths do not return a value. You don't need an else statement however, you can just add a return line after the if lines.
    Is it okay if I use your Fun Collection of Projectiles Mod for a basis? I'd like to make more interesting projectiles, and your mod seems to have those. I'd like to use yours for reference and stuff.
    Sin Costan
    Sin Costan
    Is my wording in my tutorial that bad? If so, I should get working on that...
    Everybody
    Everybody
    No, I meant I looked through COFP, and gave up when I looked through the code.
    Sin Costan
    Sin Costan
    Yeah, a lot of the code I adapted from the Vanilla Code. As I said, the Projectile's Tutorial I linked goes through many things that I used in COFP and it has comments on the codes used a like how they work and stuff.
    can you help me when i build my mod i get this error.

Terraria 1.2.4.1, tAPI Builder r14a

========================================
    Building mod Random Mod

Validating Jsons...
    BasicItem.JSON: Invalid JSON file.
    Invalid token '"' in input string
    Failed to build Random Mod.

========================================

Built 0 mods.

please help
    Fizzard007
    Fizzard007
    oh.
    so now how do i fix it so it shows up ingame
    Sin Costan
    Sin Costan
    I have looked through the code multiple times, but I can't seem to find anything else wrong with it. Maybe try to remove the tiles one and see if you cna just craft it with just dirt.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Where do you have it located?
    It needs to be in a Items folder in the source code, otherwise it won't work.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom