Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
Would it be too difficult to change the Keybrand to have a crown on the tip instead of two studs? It's been really bothering me and I'm wondering how difficult it is to change it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The way the pack is is that it's supposed to look like a high definition version of the original sprites. (Tho yes the keybrand released has always bothered me being a kingdom hearts fan. It needs the mickey chain and key teeth) i wasn't aware of the pack until that was already out.

I was not aware of this reference. This is why your suggestions are super helpful. I can change it, so that it looks like a crown.

Hi ArmyFrog, I made a new version of the item 556 sprite, there is also an alternative version, and would like to contribute something to this project, here is the picture:
imagedata.php

PD: Sorry if you do not understand my comment, I'm using google translator.

EDIT:

I've finished the item 1132 sprite, the "Honey Comb", I hope it's of your affability.

imagedata.php
You seem to have this concept down good sir. The alternate looks nice, but I do not see myself implementing it anywhere that is not a mod.

Last edited:
Hello Terrarians. I am sorry for the recent hiatus. @PieOfCthulhu , one of the major members of developers, and key to one of the most important steps of the project had taken a break for a while (and I am sure he had a good reason). Last Saturday, he responded on discord, so we are going to get the gears grinding again. Thanks for the continuous support (and for the two delinquents who voted zero on the poll to add variety.)
I really hope to see this project through to the end, and I have no intention of stopping any time soon.

I approve of this.
Yes, I'd like to personally apologise to everyone for that. I spent a whole month (100% accurate) working on my new avatar (which, to be honest, I think I could've done better on), then started (binge)watching an anime which was longer than I expected.

Yes, I'd like to personally apologise to everyone for that. I spent a whole month (100% accurate) working on my new avatar (which, to be honest, I think I could've done better on), then started (binge)watching an anime which was longer than I expected.
That...is very similar to how I disappear.

I was not aware of this reference. This is why your suggestions are super helpful. I can change it, so that it looks like a crown.

Here is a picture of reference to what it is based on, kingdom hearts keyblade (base form, aka "kingdom key")
images.jpg

To bad they can't animate the chain at the end.

Also, GO PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS DUDE...

Here is a picture of reference to what it is based on, kingdom hearts keyblade (base form, aka "kingdom key")View attachment 147892
To bad they can't animate the chain at the end.

Also, GO PLAY KINGDOM HEARTS DUDE...
This is useful. Thanks.
As for playing the game....I don't think I need any more distractions. I have One Piece (Anime), Lifboat PC (Minecraft Server), Deep Dungeon (My Webcomic), and the Terrafine Project (Textu...wait you should know what this is), and of course, school on my weekly to-do list, so I am not sure if I have time for anything else now...

Last edited:
Great to see you back Army! A lot has changed in your hiatus! New Terraria updates, Crossovers, and more have come and gone since your temporary leave!

Every Pixel in a Sprite is 4 actual Pixels large...
so this would be "easy" to do, as you wouldn't need to Resize the Textures Files.
gonna see how this works out :3

Helloo! I absolutely love this idea. I am very interested and fascinated by texture packs. Especially since they're now actually officially (not officially but you know what I mean) compatible with Terraria! I would loove to help, although I don't have experience with spriting I have done things like this in MS Paint.

Helloo! I absolutely love this idea. I am very interested and fascinated by texture packs. Especially since they're now actually officially (not officially but you know what I mean) compatible with Terraria! I would loove to help, although I don't have experience with spriting I have done things like this in MS Paint.

Paint would never work for texture packs. It doesn't have invisible.

Back
Top Bottom