Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

How are my sprites?

• 5. AMAZING!!! Keep making them, I want ALL OF THEM DONE!!!1

Votes: 278 64.1%
  • 4. Nice! Good luck man! I give my support!

Votes: 132 30.4%
  • 3. They're Good, I've seen better though. Good Luck.

Votes: 14 3.2%
  • 2. I would never use this, the original sprites are so much better.

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • 1. Stop. JUST STOP! Stop wasting your time! THIS IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE!!!1

Votes: 5 1.2%

• Total voters
The main difference is that mine dont look filtered #shotsfired
Okay, I'm out of school to fully reply to this, I'm generally a friendly guy but this is an exception

What is your problem?

You come to a project to help, and are told to read the guidelines of the project. This is where you either never read them or disreguarded them. You make sprites that don't make the cut. @ArmyFrog shows you what he's looking for and asks if you can see the difference. You then insult his work and use a stupid hashtag that doesn't do anything on TCF and further makes you look like an idiot.

WTF is your problem, don't ask someone to help and then be an :red: about it.

Okay, I'm out of school to fully reply to this, I'm generally a friendly guy but this is an exception

What is your problem?

You come to a project to help, and are told to read the guidelines of the project. This is where you either never read them or disreguarded them. You make sprites that don't make the cut. @ArmyFrog shows you what he's looking for and asks if you can see the difference. You then insult his work and use a stupid hashtag that doesn't do anything on TCF and further makes you look like an idiot.

that's overly savage and you realize it

Okay guys, I know you are claiming you are dropping it, but please remember to treat every member of this community with respect and to avoid public call-outs.

Also in the future please report and move on if you have a problem with someone's behavior.

Okay guys, I know you are claiming you are dropping it, but please remember to treat every member of this community with respect and to avoid public call-outs.

Also in the future please report and move on if you have a problem with someone's behavior.
Ok, noted

What is your problem?

What an exception pal! I know you mean well but you need to control your temper a bit bro, be careful with offenses, that's not our goal here on TCF.
PD: Not trying to scold you, i appreciate your intention. :)
Now, I would love to see how a filter could produce that.
Agreed! Your job cannot be copied using filters.

TCF staff is always aware of everything going on in the forum, that's a good thing. Keeps amazing projects, such as this one, clean of unnecessary attitudes(speaking in general, not about this specific case).

Alright, i realize that my reply was in poor taste. Can we just let this be over? There wasnt anything inherently wrong with your statements, i was a bit quick on the trigger that day, and would like to apologize for the sudden trouble.

Alright, i realize that my reply was in poor taste. Can we just let this be over? There wasnt anything inherently wrong with your statements, i was a bit quick on the trigger that day, and would like to apologize for the sudden trouble.
Totally. Now please, no more posts on the topic after this. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom