tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there are some balancing issues with the golem weapons. so the quadrtron got nerfed to shoot only 1 shotgun blast, but the temple cannon is basically the old quad with arrows. maybe un-nerf the quadratron or nerf the temple cannon so it only shoots 1 volley of arrows (also mentioning again the bug where the bolter doesn't shoot hellfire arrows or even say that it does)

Having this error upon loading:
External component has thrown an exception.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.WmpProxyThread.RunInRightApartment(WmpProxyFunction proxyFunction)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Media.UnsafeNativeMethods.DecodeStreamToTexture(Void* pDevice, UInt32 stream, Int32* targetWidth, Int32* targetHeight, XnaImageOperation operation, Int32 maxAspectRatio, Void** pTexture)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D.FromStream(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Also, Quadratron got nerfed? D: NOOOO!

still wondering about the water storm, seeing as its uncraftabe so it must be a drop. what does it drop from though? also wondering about the artifact ( annoying dog pet ) so help on that also would be greatly appreciated.

totally how to wear a party hat
rg5vbCj

I think I've discovered a significant and annoying glitch. I used the Molten Heart to summon the Heater of Worlds, and it spawned in mid-air on screen on and immediately crashed the game. I only just now updated to this version today and decided to try some of the new bosses, only for it to fail miserably in an instant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom