Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I am i able to play modded 1.3.5 every time i try it doesn't work i am playing on a mac and been downloading the mac installation it says successful but terraria won't open
[doublepost=1492977931,1492977777][/doublepost]how would i move down to 1.3.4

I keep reinstalling 1.3.5 but when i use the v1.3.5 tmodloader it keeps reverting it back to 1.3.4.4, is there a new update that came out for tmodloader that i wasn't aware of?
The new update that makes '1.3.5.1 tModLoader compatible', actually just rolls back your Terraria to 1.3.4.4. If you want to play 1.3.5.1, then just use the 1.3.5.1 Terraria.exe instead of running it through tMod (tMod doesn't work with 1.3.5 directly yet, so the only solution was to have it rollback your Terraria to 1.3.4.4 to work. The update to make it completely 1.3.5 compatible will come out in a month or so). If that answers your question.

The new update that makes '1.3.5.1 tModLoader compatible', actually just rolls back your Terraria to 1.3.4.4. If you want to play 1.3.5.1, then just use the 1.3.5.1 Terraria.exe instead of running it through tMod (tMod doesn't work with 1.3.5 directly yet, so the only solution was to have it rollback your Terraria to 1.3.4.4 to work. The update to make it completely 1.3.5 compatible will come out in a month or so). If that answers your question.
Thank you for the reply!

I'm getting the issue also :
System.EntryPointNotFoundExeption: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.launchGame(String[]args)

I had to uninstall and reinstall my Terraria upon downloading this (it's rather hard to reset files on Windows 10). Could you make it so that you can quickly switch between the vanilla and modded?

Great! apparently i can't get it to work. I'm getting the error i get when my mods fail to load, not sure how to fix it other then just clean installing... and that means i will have to redownload all my mods as well. =w=

I'm getting the issue also :
System.EntryPointNotFoundExeption: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable'1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.launchGame(String[]args)

im getting the same problem

I am having the issue where my frame rate drops but when I open my inventory it goes back to 60 fps. Is this a known issue and is there a fix?

I am having the issue where my frame rate drops but when I open my inventory it goes back to 60 fps. Is this a known issue and is there a fix?
Same thing happens to me, its because your pc can't actually handle everything on screen because terraria doesnt support multithreading unfortunately :/

I'm having the same issue that @A harmless Belarusian Man described.
My copy of Terraria is through Steam, and when tModLoaderInstaller.jar runs it says that installation was successful. Attempting to run Terraria_v1.3.4.4.exe works fine, but it brings up vanilla Terraria. Attempting to run Terraria.exe brings up that error.
Am I supposed to remove Terraria_v1.3.4.4.exe from the folder? Or is there another step that I've missed?
I'm guessing that the file Terraria_v1.3.4.4.exe is actually a backup of vanilla v1.3.5.2. The installer seems to be the old version from before tModLoader became incompatible with Terraria. You just need to manually copy the CSteamworks.dll file and Fonts folder from the latest tMod release across to Terraria's install directory.

j61TQ
What should I do?
If pic doesn't load http://imgur.com/a/j61TQ

to everyone download it on 1.3.5 the steam version can have some CSteamworks errors if you get that click windows icon next to the Compatible with 1.3.5 so it will work ;) the 0.9.2.3 got V1 and V2 and v2 works fine no more that steamworks bug and im going to play Calamity mod now ;D

I can't seem to run TmodLoader v0.9.2.3 on Terraria 1.3.5.2 for Mac. People said that it is possible or I have to somehow downgrade my Terraria files to 1.3.4.4. Any suggestions or links to files I can use? Anything I can do?

whenever i start the program i get
terraria:error
System.EntryPointNotFoundException: unable to find an entry point named
'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.InitSafe()
at terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(nullable `1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.Launch.game(String[] args)
i have used tmodloader before i do not know why it works now

Back
Top Bottom