Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

the update for terraria messed up my modded terraria it says launch the game from the steam client but that does not work. i even tried to uninstall terraria and reload it and it does not work

Ill say what I said earlier to try and help some people https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases use this link take the contents and put it into your steam/steamapps/common/terraria folder press the installer while its in that folder and then launch terraria from steam and it SHOULD work. It is currently working for me and as proof https://plays.tv/s/LEzmo46FTp-j I uploaded this yesterday after playing with a bunch of mods
[doublepost=1493169518,1493169480][/doublepost]
the update for terraria messed up my modded terraria it says launch the game from the steam client but that does not work. i even tried to uninstall terraria and reload it and it does not work
Try the comment above this ^

well... i went to update it and.......

4/26/2017 12:39:09 AM
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
what do i doooooo!!!!!

To anyone saying they can't play modded terraria just wait for TML to update to the current version of the main game.
I'm not going to come on here and complain and filling this thread with errors.
Just be patient and wait till TML is done.
Go play something else while it's being worked on, as I am.
Or go watch a few movies or something.

When I try to load terraria, the vanilla version appears to load and not the modded version (on windows). My terraria folder looks like this: View attachment 167665
Looks like you are still using the new CSteamworks.dll file from the latest version. (1.3.5.x) You need the older version from the last 1.3.4.x version which is included with tModLoader's most recent release. You'll also need to replace the Fonts folder with the older version, which is also in tModLoader's .zip file.

Hey guys, so i'm just asking to make sure. The multiplayer with tModLoader doesn't work for anyone else too right? like its suppose to not work now since its not compatible with the current vanilla version so it causes some server problem....or will it work if somebody tries to host a server and use Hamachi instead of steam for example? i'm just asking because no one seems to talk about the multiplayer and whenever my friend tries to host a server now (after using the temporary fix) the thing is stuck on "server found" or something like that, so we cant play.

so are we are just supposed to wait for the official new version of tMod or is this just us? i guess we can play on our own for now anyway so that's fine too.
I was able to connect to a dedicated server. Are you using Host and Play? Try running the dedicated server instead. (tModLoaderServer.exe)

Was working with the patch which was posted https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases - However Steam updated last night, No mention of what changes were made, Same issue as other people.

Time to go play elsewhere for now! Good luck with a fix
The only thing that the latest update changed was Terraria.exe, TerrariaServer.exe and changelog.txt. As long as you still have tModLoader's .exe file, the older .dll file and Fonts folder it will still work.

Looks like you are still using the new CSteamworks.dll file from the latest version. (1.3.5.x) You need the older version from the last 1.3.4.x version which is included with tModLoader's most recent release. You'll also need to replace the Fonts folder with the older version, which is also in tModLoader's .zip file.

I was able to connect to a dedicated server. Are you using Host and Play? Try running the dedicated server instead. (tModLoaderServer.exe)

The only thing that the latest update changed was Terraria.exe, TerrariaServer.exe and changelog.txt. As long as you still have tModLoader's .exe file, the older .dll file and Fonts folder it will still work.

Good Call, Seems to be working

Help me please. I tModLoader after the installation I get an error.
System.EntyPointNotFoundException: cannot find access point "input IntiSafe" in the library "CSteamworks".
in steamworks.Own methods.SteamAPI_IntiSafe()
in steamworks.SteamApi.Init()
in the Terrarium.Social.Couple.CoreSocialModule.Intilialize()
in the Terrarium.SocialAPI.Intialize(Nullabe'1)
in the terrarium.Programs.LaunchGame(string[] args)
[doublepost=1493209014,1493208918][/doublepost]
Help me please. I installed tMoadLoader and writes me the error.
System.EntyPointNotFoundException: cannot find access point "input IntiSafe" in the library "CSteamworks".

Wait for updated version, this one is for previous version of Terraria.exe
(Просто подожди пока tModLoader обновят в соответствии с последним патчем)

Did you install it correctly? Download the one that is compatible with 1.3.5, extract the files, drag the content over to your terraria folder, then install it using the installer.

i not sure if the modloader is up to date yet as the top says "Compatible with Terraria 1.3.4.4" and download says "1.3.5 Compatibility: windows" so what is it

i not sure if the modloader is up to date yet as the top says "Compatible with Terraria 1.3.4.4" and download says "1.3.5 Compatibility: windows" so what is it
It's not actually out yet, it's more of a workaround until the actual version comes out. So you won't have the 1.3.5 features until the modloader officially comes out for 1.3.5

ehhh then new update 1.3.5.3 when i install it all work untill i luanch my game its says like 7% then it says trying to solve selution and crashes sorry for my english

Somebody can help me?

Attachments

• Névtelen.png
    Névtelen.png
    62.9 KB · Views: 192
Back
Top Bottom