Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So, question. Is there a known way for me to make helmets use the alternate hairs, like the wizard's hat, etc?

Hi. I feel stupid for asking but I haven't been able to find a mods folder. And when I run Tmodloader mod browser, I get this error: Any idea what's going on?

Attachments

• IMG_20170506_155457_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20170506_155457_hdr.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 208
So some modded items have a white box around them and I don't know how to fix it. Anybody know how? Help is greatly appreciated.

Example of what I'm talking about:
20170430125631_1.jpg

You'll need to set the name of your NPC to be the same in both your autoLoad and setDefault hooks. EG.
Code:
public override bool Autoload(ref string name, ref string texture, ref string[] altTextures)
{
    name = "NPCName";

public override void SetDefaults()
{
    npc.name = "NPCName";
Thanks, already solved this.
[doublepost=1494122429,1494121903][/doublepost]Hey, does anybody have a cs file of an NPC that shoots arrows like the guide? I know how to do it but in-game my NPC doesn't seem to hold the bow correctly. He kind of grabs it by the top of his hands, and the guide always shoots gracefully. Okay, I am going to try to explain: The guide is smarter than my NPC so he knows which direction to shoot to hit the target. But my NPC shoots often in random directions, and misses 50% of the time. Also, he holds the bow by the top instead of by the middle, which bothers me, as I am a perfectionist. If there isn't a cs file for the guide, can someone atleast send me the lines of code that make an NPC shoot with a bow? This is what I have for the attack section of the NPC:

public override void DrawTownAttackGun(ref float scale, ref int item, ref int closeness)
{
scale = 1f;
item = (ItemID.WoodenBow);
closeness = 20;
}
public override void TownNPCAttackProj(ref int projType, ref int attackDelay)
{
projType = ProjectileID.WoodenArrowFriendly;
attackDelay = 1;
}
public override void TownNPCAttackStrength(ref int damage, ref float knockback)
{
damage = 40;
knockback = 2f;
}
public override void TownNPCAttackProjSpeed(ref float multiplier, ref float gravityCorrection, ref float randomOffset)
{
multiplier = 12f;
randomOffset = 2f;

I think the culprit has something to do with multiplier, randomOffset, or closeness. I don't know what any of those are, as they were pre-edited
by whoever made the template script I use. I would appreciate a brief definition of what each of them do. Thanks, :D.

Help is needed!!! I Am Having a certain problem when trying to launch mods!!! Whenever i install it works but then when launching the game it appears with an error, if you would like the Error Message then please tell me as i can't get it right now... I have also tried place in the files manually however the same error appears! Please help.
-Arctic

Getting this crash everytime i try to load tmodloader i used steam and followed all steps. Crashlog below its dutch

Attachments

• client-crashlog.txt
    413 bytes · Views: 227
Does anyone know how to get the console option on steam on a mac laptop? i watched some videos and they say right click the steam icon and go on properties but on my symbol there is no such option.

Help please thanks

I booted up a new version of Tmod and everything seems to be working fine. I never made a mod on it and I click on the mod browser. I try to update some mods, but it says there is too big of a workload. I know the front page says it goes down during heavy loads, but it never did this before, is there a way around this or do I have to wait for it to be fixed.

not trying to be obnoxious, but any idea of a specific day 1.3.5 for steam/mac will be released?
[doublepost=1494197683,1494197521][/doublepost]
I'm having problems with the browser, it says its offline, any solution?

yeah I'm having that same problem.

Hi. I feel stupid for asking but I haven't been able to find a mods folder. And when I run Tmodloader mod browser, I get this error: Any idea what's going on?

Help is needed!!! I Am Having a certain problem when trying to launch mods!!! Whenever i install it works but then when launching the game it appears with an error, if you would like the Error Message then please tell me as i can't get it right now... I have also tried place in the files manually however the same error appears! Please help.
-Arctic

Getting this crash everytime i try to load tmodloader i used steam and followed all steps. Crashlog below its dutch

:redmunch:what to do? i am trying to use some mods, reloading... AND ERROR! please help... ;(

any of you on mac? :/

Back
Top Bottom