What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

@ShadowTiger Do you mind if I quote your OP and make a thread on this subject in the Console General Talk? (Assuming there isn't one already)
Oh, thanks for the thought, but you needn't quote/credit me for anything. Public domain, etc etc. Dunno what would be so interesting that would have my name on it. ^^;'

Take of the post as you will. 'tis thine.

I have never killed a dungeon guardian. I know there are ways to do it, and strategies that make it "easy", but I can't get past the get-the-fudge-out-of-the-dungeon-fast step.

Meh, the fact that killing a nearly invincible enemy is the only thing I haven't done in a game this size is kind of sad.

I have never killed a dungeon guardian. I know there are ways to do it, and strategies that make it "easy", but I can't get past the get-the-fudge-out-of-the-dungeon-fast step.

Meh, the fact that killing a nearly invincible enemy is the only thing I haven't done in a game this size is kind of sad.
It's easiest with a bed set up at the top of the dungeon and a friend or two with turtle armor and you wearing it yourself :)

I'll have to try that! :D
blackbelt and/or master ninja gear helps too :) gives you a chance to hurt him without being hurt yourself (when wearing turtle armor of course). Then again, they may have patched the turtle armor work around on PC, if so you'll need a trap tunnel with teleporters at either end.

(Yes, I'm advertising) I have a no-commentary Let's Play part where I do it if it helps you.
Gravitation Potion and a bridge of asphalt with teleporters at the end.

I haven't started my Trophy Museum yet. I wanna get all Trophies, Armors and Weapons and put them ALL on display!

Back
Top Bottom