What HAVEN'T you done in Terraria yet?

I want to make a big house for every NPC
The base where they live now is useful for me, but i felt sorry that some NPC's live in a narrow room

I have yet to make a huge and sprawling base, because I spend most of my time being fine with a base only one screen in size, or hunting down things to kill in fun ways.

I haven't played too much of 1.2 because my friends burned themselves out, so I just decided to wait until 1.3 when they wanna play with me again.

;w;

I haven't legitimately made it to Hardmode. I much rather pre-hardmode before magic and outrageousness takes over

My playing consists of starting new hardcore characters or building and exploring the natural generated environments

Apparently I am missing out on a lot of content. I took a break around early 1.2 and now there is so much content I couldn't have even dreamed about.

I have never even fought the frost moon. Not even gonna try it until I can do well in pumpkin moon.

Haven't conquered the Frost Moon. I fought it once and got the useful-useless Blizzard Staff, and that's it. I want that damn Razorpine, but farming fish for the potions is just so tedious.

I probably have never played in hardcore. I don't know, I don't think it's fun for me.
And I've never done a good pixel art.

I still need to collect all the pets and mounts. It is taking a lot longer than i thought it would...
I also still haven't gotten the Axe!

Back
Top Bottom