• Not bad, not good either.

• it's pretty bad

• Just quit man, your work sucks!

Results are only viewable after voting.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kay so like I got a p. long description

Height: 5’ 6”

Race: Valsing, cat

Appearance: A slender young man of slightly muscular build, well-toned. His main fur color is black, accented by stripes of dark brown and patches of dark auburn, mainly on his face and chest, the latter of which is covered by a patch of dark auburn roughly resembling a Balkenkreuz. He has a thick mane of messy dark brown hair which is roughly chin-length, cut about 4 inches on the side and faded in. He has soft, dark auburn eyes which veil his fierce determination to live. His eyebrows are naturally black in color, and are bushy and angular. He has long, thick, dark eyelashes which tend to somewhat overshadow his eyes. He has huge, pointy ears and his tail is 4 and a half feet long, and pretty bushy.

(Baaaasically this dude but with the changes: http://i.imgur.com/xJ7u8ow.png )

His arms are longer than usual, going about 2 inches past the hip.

His left arm is mechanical, a slightly bulky mechanism made out of stamped and riveted sheet steel, with exposed pistons and hydraulic lines (This but gunmetal-colored and like more proportional to his body).

He wears the standard Niddreigeinung SF uniform, with the only difference being a second belt added to help carry drums of ammo for his VGH-46/4. (So he's got 2 belts, one of them hangs down a lil to the side and carries 2 ammo drums)

Uniform/clothes:

He wears a tigerstripe camo knee-length jump smock with a large, fancy-ish collar (like one on a trench coat) and a grey woollen shirt underneath, pulled in at the waist by a black leather belt with an ornate stamped steel buckle, with a carved Ghaudstrel (http://i.imgur.com/A1cDaGr.png) in the center. The uniform is completed by a pair of baggy waterproof olive-green canvas pants tucked into a pair of knee-length black leather jackboots with straps up and down them to hold them on, specifically at the ankle.

Occupying the collar tabs on either side is a Gaudstrel pin made out of a bluish-silver metal much akin to blued steel (Miergekalt)

He has like a standard Wehrmacht backpack on his back. The second belt which has been added as part of the SAW gunner’s uniform hangs down and to the side a little, connected to the first, again, by a leather strap and a button. 2 extra ammo canisters are clipped to the belt along the left thigh.

His sleeves are too long and tend to flop down over his hands.

Coat (and only the coat, not the pants or boots or helmet or anything else. It’s in tigerstripe-pattern camo with a slightly more olive green, and about 9 inches shorter and pulled in by a belt; you don't really have to draw the camo tho if you don't want, just make it olive-greenish):

http://ww2.wwarii.com/var/albums/wwii-equipment/wwii-uniforms/Germany - 1943 June_ Italy_ Sergeant-Major_ 1st Fallschirmj_ger Division.jpg?m=1275500536

Boots:

http://i.imgur.com/ADZtXn9.png (with a couple straps across the calf/shin and one around the ankle to keep the boots from being lost in-jump)

Gloves (in black, however):

http://i.imgur.com/Q65FEDm.jpg

Equipment/loadout (standard Niddreigeinung SF SAW gunner issue):

Laudechtaull Vierstje Ganauril Haesegefreitaar AR1046/4 (VGH-46/4 General-Purpose Machinegun)

8zxPs1ZJzC3jHSpFmBfu7PKi6kJC_RxfzpFeyL3Bxats98W1tw-eQxrSHaqJAXRihAmYa2Q0Nnpu3Hs_JLYmJoeamIdgO_mQShxgLSNwMJTA7A3dPGSCjL9tqC-B3EunLFmhnCki

He's got a holster on the first belt around his waist and a simple rucksack on his back.

This hangs from a sheath on his right hip.

FOEhId_i58NsGhUVG20nHObOv5DSRQ9vxSeP_2BYdvHNGxho8RRKCyvrbbxVp17YvfCoPi7nU4tOI5U_oMkPr0qz_eI7LVTzhlCb6kjbeiobodw5zTUbS7PZf3UIwzjKyv2y3wK2

You can draw him in like any pose, usually he has a helmet but I wanted to be able to see his face c:

Also idk you can basically style his hair however ye want as long as it's the same length

EDIT: actually could you draw his hair styled like this and like, down to his waist? Thanks YOUUUUUUU http://imgur.com/a/yU1h5

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I've been busy with work and life in general lately...but i haven't forgot 'bout TCF(i never will). I just finished adding tha base colors to this piece:
TRP7LtV.jpg

Stay tuned for more and also check my profile, i post stuff there sometimes.
As always: THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! :)

Hi everyone! I've been busy with work and life in general lately...but i haven't forgot 'bout TCF(i never will). I just finished adding tha base colors to this piece:
TRP7LtV.jpg

Stay tuned for more and also check my profile, i post stuff there sometimes.
As always: THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT! :)

git gud

it's marvelous (not so(i have no sence of humour))

So...here i was thinking that today was gonna be a good day...then @Yoraiz0r liked my art, now my day is just frigging AWESOME...so what could make it better??

...posting more art, this time with a piece dedicated to a friend that has always been there to support me...now at last(but not least) i give you:
HERESY-lowres-.jpg

I hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed making it! :)
EDIT: Here's the @Heretic art

Last edited:
Well, your art is great :dryadsmile:

this comment dedicated to me? i do not deserve the blessing of god, coz i'm heretic

So...here i was thinking that today was gonna be a good day...then @Yoraiz0r liked my art, now my day is just frigging AWESOME...so what could make it better??

...posting more art, this time with a piece dedicated to a friend that has always been there to support me...now at last(but not least) i give you:View attachment 174195
I hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoyed making it! :)
EDIT: Here's the @Heretic art

Heck, man. This is amasing. You mix the robes of my main OC and skull mask of your... interpretation of my OC. Looks very cool. But i ALWAYS have some pretensions, cause i'm heretic - i have no face. I fall into the lava and turned into ghost made from dark matter. Probably you can see it on my current avatar.

But i'm ready to reject my pretensions for the sake of your comic, M4D. Thanks!

Well, your art is great :dryadsmile:
Thank you so much, it is really an incredible honor. The first time i saw Terraria i just loved it, as updates arrived i started to love it even more. I think you guys(Re-Logic) are really talented and dedicated people and i never thought i would recieve a compliment from one of the devs of that incredible game, that's indeed HUGE.

Back
Top Bottom