Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
>mfw Half-Life Antlions and Antlion Grubs
1411823730309.gif

FroggyFarts this is a verbal warning. It is against forum policy to double post. If you have something new to say and no one else has posted since your last post please use the edit button on the bottom left of your original post. Additionally you can use the +Quote button on the bottom right of the post you would like to quote and upon editing your original post there will be an Insert Quotes button on the bottom right to add the quote for you.
I honestly didn't know, thank you for telling me.

Heh, when i saw changes to Worldgen, i had hoped it would say something about "Less random stuff", like giving the option for Crimson/Corruption, easier to find new caves when you've reached a dead end.

Can't wait for 1.3!
The animation change is kinda hard to notice, and I just don't know what to think about that 'Cthulhu', but we'll see.
The hype is real!

HOLY ****! That enchanted sword in the stone totally looks like the Master Sword from Zelda! At first I wasn't excited for this, but THE HYPE IS GETTING REAL :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:!!!!! IT'S SO.....BEAUTIFUL! :naughty::dryadeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom